Welcome!

Recent content by naxodon8

1. N

[Recovery] lost pokemon

I already found the flutter mane I'm missing the other 3 remember another lost pokemon glalie 130 hab moddy with tm mist and tm ice shards with 3 or 4 skins
  2. N

[Recovery] lost pokemon

5 or 6 months or maybe a little more
  3. N

[Recovery] lost pokemon

Pirithoxx - Diamond I lost the following pokes, since I stopped playing for a long time and came back and couldn't find them - Cloned Vaporeon 130 Male with Rain dance and Reflect - Hisui Goodra With Doom Desire - Golurk 130 with Epicenter and Quicksand - Flutter mane level 90
  4. N

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Lost pokemon Torterra 130 male in friend ball with tm reflect and tm sandstorm and held soft sand name of pokemon "Amazonia". Name pirithoxx - Diamond
  5. N

[Support] Lost pokemon

I lost toxitricity 65 female Name pirithoxx World diamond
  6. N

[Recovery] Lost Diamonds

Un amigo Ok ty
  7. N

[Recovery] Lost Diamonds

a friend
  8. N

[Recovery] Lost Diamonds

Hello, I lost 190 diamonds, I would like to know if there is the possibility of knowing what happened to them or being able to recover them, it has been more than 1 month since I entered and today that I entered I can't find them :( The last time I connected I had lost my house and my depot was...
  9. N

[Recovery] Lost pokemon in Rollback

Name: Pirithoxx World: Diamond i lost 4 pokemon in the rollback today. I put them in a bag at my house 19:00 You see a Red Gyarados Bag (Vol:50). Position: {x = 5140, y = 7348, z = 6}. Glastrier 130 with tm ice shards - and held casteliacone glaceon 130 with blizzard and tri attack Slurpuff...
  10. N

[Recovery] Lost Shiny Charm and items, pokeballs pokeflutes, etc

Post this for my friend Misterxd who doesn't have a forum account. Today I lost many items, including a Shiny charm and many pokeballs. Throw a bag with many pokeballs in the house of my friend pirithoxx, and I made a clock and even so with the rollback both things were lost, the shiny charm was...
  11. N

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

I lost Frost rotom with water pulse name pirithoxx
  12. N

[Support] Lost Pokemon

and in pirithoxx or naxodoon i lose poke of my house :(
  13. N

[Support] Lost Pokemon

I Lost Medicham with Reflect and Rain Dance I used them a week ago Name Washiman in Diamond
  14. N

[Support] Lost pokemons

mi nickname is naxodoon in diamond
Back