Welcome!

Recent content by Narutoo'

1. N

About Pokemon Tournament

and as for winners, we might see the same ones cuz they are just better than others in pvp p.s sorry i made 2 replys, i wanted to edit my previous one but made a mistake.
  2. N

About Pokemon Tournament

and where is vire who kills lix to red? and others, where is dewong, skar and many others? They had some much time before this tournament so why make it now? People started to make their teams already and if they get nerferd they wont have time to sell them and buy others and even if required to...
  3. N

Rebalance Discussions

If they were to make a rebalance before tournament, this would be really unfair, as many players have started to prepare their team based on how they are now. And Rebalace tutors would have an advantage.
  4. N

Gardevoir

Buy Gardevoir 100+ Prefer with tms but can be without, the higher lvl the better. Pay Cash! Nick: Narutoo uzumakii in diamond or Narutoo Pearl in Pearl
  5. N

[PA Tournament 2016 DIAMOND] - Sign up here!

Narutoo Uzumakii Stage A
  6. N

Update schedule & event

hahaa, There is just no way over 300 players will get the main reward haha, i bet only like 300 took part in this 'splendid event' haha. Such a lie. remember hallo event? waaay easier more organised and how come there wasnt over 300 more new pokemons? i managed to complete this event on 3 chars...
  7. N

Update schedule & event

Well i stoped myself from giving my first opinion that came to my mind after reading all this about event and reward requirements but im just gonna say this, i told you (admins) before, that there will be 'crying' when u provide us with such a disorganized event, but what can we do about this...
  8. N

Rebalance Discussions

I dont say this is wrong but if raichu will be changed then i would except electivire to be changed too cuz he also can make a lot of dmg to ground pokes. I dont know if its only me but when i use raichu he loses hp really fast so well i dont think u should have problems with defeating him with...
  9. N

Achievement Bug

I have some hoenn but i dont think thats the problem.
  10. N

Achievement Bug

Haven't received achievement for dexing 250 pokemons, I tried reloging and even dexted few more but still no achievement. World: Diamond Nick: Enzo
  11. N

Update schedule & event

Omg, players like you... wont say anything cuz i aready got a warning... and look how raissa liked that post, first one in like 50-+ :D. About event, why do you always make things hard for us? Just tell us the requeriments already... so that we wont 'cry later' when we dont get best rewards...
  12. N

Update schedule & event

But then players that play 24/7 obviously will get alot of points cuz they will be scared that they wont receive all rewards, so for example they gonna get like 10k which will make the average for rest of us very high. Rewards requirements should be posted asap or atleast the average...
  13. N

Buy Trii Attack

Buy TM Trii Attack Pay In Cash! Diamond: Narutoo Uzumakii Pearl: Narutoo Pearl
  14. N

Rebalance Discussions

Crobat has Swift which has good dmg, Wing att, Fascade, Whirlwind which can kill fight pokes easy, and you said it yourself that he wins them, so it doesnt matter that it takes long as long as he is able to do it. And if admins very to change him and add sky drop or air shot just make sure you...
  15. N

Merry Christmas!

I dont think my language is poor,Im just giving my opinions as others, when calling me 'crybaby'.
Back