Welcome!

Recent content by nandoedp

1. N

I cant login in the game. HELP PLEASE

how can i do it ? Do you have a tutorial? It's the first time that it happen
  2. N

I cant login in the game. HELP PLEASE

same prob here =((
  3. N

Lag in PAdvent

I tried on DX5,DX9 and OPENGL and still the same When i login with few players on(200~350max) is faster but when is almost full(400~450) starts the lag and is it slow until to connect in my character (i can't move!!) Two months ago i was playing P.A normally and now this strange situation...
  4. N

Lag in PAdvent

Não é problema com o TIBIA, com nenhum tipo de configuração É alguma coisa com o server sei lá, talvez tenham mudado de server =((( No problem with the tibia config is something with the server and i don't know what it is
  5. N

Lag in PAdvent

Up ? i really need help
  6. N

Lag in PAdvent

English (Google Traductor) two months ago I was playing normally but now every time the server gets full I get lag I don't know why but is impossible to play and i have 20mb internet since i started this game Sombody can help me ? Português Galera, há 2 messes atras eu jogava normal mas...
  7. N

Fishing Rod System

Sometimes fishing takes too long to appears a pokemon and when i caught one is a fuc$*&$ Magikarp . . . and i have fishing 61 I Hope with this new system the magikarp just appears with the first rod
  8. N

Pokemon Fighting Style!

They need to put a command to where the Pokemon are standing even attacking one another Pokemon and only move when using ORDER Like !stop I'm tired of my pokemons get moving while I fish :rolleyes:
  9. N

Important well explained suggestions. Take a look!

Harden as passive ? NOOOOOO !!! And about Jiggly and Wiggly They doesn't have metronome Jiggly http://wiki.pokeland.net/wiki/Jigglypuff_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29 Wiggly http://wiki.pokeland.net/wiki/Wigglytuff_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29
  10. N

Pokemon Fighting Style!

Weird idea and That is not necessary right now Puts the fishing rod system first
  11. N

Fishing Rod System

@raker And the Corsola? We won't fishing him ?
  12. N

Evolutions in Future Generations.

Hitmonchan Remove Shadow Punch and add Sky Uppercut,Close Combat or Comet Punch
  13. N

Low LvL Event

Implement Task System that ends at a certain level 1~2 Premium days for players lvl 10~30 - event per month or every two months (1 day is good to they test the premium benefits) 6 Hours 2x Exp for players lvl 10~30 - event 6 Hours 2x Drop Rate for players lvl 10~30 - event (except Stones)...
  14. N

New Boost system by me.

nice idea to create a overpowered pokemon . . . Think about snorlax with more power . . . ahahah thinking better imagine a shiny pokemon with this items (luck is not yet on the server)
  15. N

Charmander too weak?

ahahah no men aahahahaha I had a charmander to kill insect and grass poke but the chamander is weak and a friend tell me to sell him and buy a eletric pokemon to fishing
Back