Welcome!

Recent content by Mr Forastero

1. Mr Forastero

Forastero [LT]

Hello welcome! I am Forastero and this is my life. Come in and let's drink some coffee Some of the achievements I have recently achieved some shinys also joined my journey That's it for today, thanks for visiting.
  2. Mr Forastero

House Decorations

03x - Flower Table - 500hd (one of each) = 1,5k 30x - Wall Leaves with blue flowers - 100hd = 3k 02x - Purple Flower Lamp - 100hd = 200hd 15x - Flowery Grass - 50hd = 750hd 10x - Shaggy Carpet - 40hd = 400hd 02x - Yellow Magical Tree - 400hd = 800hd 15x Flower Chair - 300hd = 4,5k 01x - Bag with...
  3. Mr Forastero

Forastero [LT]

hello, this is my life. welcome and good snuggle! As I'm on a new journey, I haven't done anything extraordinary. but I made two achievements and would like to share. my first time in the wormhole and I got exactly what I went for. and I also spent my luck of the month on this poke. this is...
  4. Mr Forastero

Forastero [LT]

Hi, I'm Forasteiro, maybe you know me from the Diamond server, I played on Platinum last year (Nick: Forasteira) which I used to adapt to a new world and new people. Now I'm starting my real Platinum life with Nick: Forastero ( Yes, this nickname fascinates me haha) sit back and snuggle, this...
  5. Mr Forastero

Make spam here

gtse 10
  6. Mr Forastero

Make spam here

rwerfsf9
  7. Mr Forastero

Make spam here

qrwr8
  8. Mr Forastero

Make spam here

rwrer7