Welcome!

Recent content by miguelsep

1. M

Valentine Event! (L)

Was a bad event, first I did spent like 4 hours TRYING (cuz it was impossible) to loot some event items, I did get like 10~15 (not counting the useless cookies), im lvl 113 Then I spent like another 4 hours looking for a girlfriend for who I though was the ugliest guy in the world cuz every...
  2. M

Event fix

Can we get the event extended? I spent like 5 hours today and didnt notice that i was bugged, still I talked to all the 10 girls
  3. M

PA Tournament 2013

Name: Miguelsep World: Diamond Category: B Nationality: Chile
  4. M

Can u advice when u will screw up the server?

if u dont understand what I try to say u must be stupid, go to bother another thread forum nerd
  5. M

Can u advice when u will screw up the server?

yesterday we got an advice of the server going down... fine, but then the server went down like for another 5 times screwing up some ppl quest, and making them loose time and money please gm if u are going to bug the server again, advice that u will get server going down the next 2 hours before...
  6. M

[Donation] diamonds dont arrive

problema solved thanks
  7. M

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

mmm what about change magic coat for reflect in wobufet? or put something like a short reflect (1sec, max 2) passive on wobufet?
  8. M

bellosom leaf blade is horribly weak x.x a lvl 60 does 3 hits of 300 to normal pokes and 6xx to water
  9. M

increase the chance of bellosom passive, now its like 1% x.x
  10. M

Post your rebalance suggestions

actually bellosoom powders cds are: m4: Sleep Powder - level 40 - 50s - Grass m5: Stun Spore - level 40 - 50s - Grass meganium, venu and almst all the grass poke have between 20 and 30 secs, and bello has 50 x.x, maybe u can give less cds for bello stuns? cya
  11. M

actually bellosoom powders cds are: m4: Sleep Powder - level 40 - 50s - Grass m5: Stun Spore - level 40 - 50s - Grass meganium, venu and almst all the grass poke have between 20 and 30 secs, and bello has 50 x.x, maybe u can give less cds for bello stuns? cya edit: also u could agree...
  12. M

what does it means the Green leters on the first page pyro?
  13. M

the 80-90% of the suggestions are very good, it would be nice to see them on the game good work pyro
  14. M

Post your rebalance suggestions

ampharos should learn 1 more move like fire punch, signal beam,confuse ray, moves that he learn by lvl in poke games ---> http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ampharos_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
  15. M

About boxes Of Johto

johto box 2 still sucks, u should change magby,elekid, larvitar to box2 (like dratini, eevee, kabuto, omanyte in kanto2) hitmontop should be in box 3 like hitmonlee and chan in kanto3
Back