Welcome!

Recent content by Macaroni.-

1. Macaroni.-

Harvest & Mine Skills

Well in my opinion, it makes way more sense, like in real life. It would make people go hunt specific trees or crystals, same as we go hunt lapras or aerodactyl. Or as some people in tibia wait for 1 day in the whole month to get the Blomming Griffinclaw Flower, but well, it's just my suggestion =P
  2. Macaroni.-

Harvest & Mine Skills

Mmm, the best solution for a nice harvest and mining experience would be different tree sprites for each berry/apricorn, and different crystal colour for each powder. Also higher % of success (not 100% of course), REMOVE cooldown on the ability, BUT give time of respawn to these crystals/trees...
  3. Macaroni.-

Goodbye from Bosni

Good luck with your car! Ciao
  4. Macaroni.-

Sounds&Audio in PA!

I don't think sprites have anything to do with sound but just making client a little bit bigger. at least .ogg audio files are REALLY light, so I don't see problem with music if sound were actually well balanced (the sound of releasing a pokemon is too strong for example), and also get good...
  5. Macaroni.-

Rebalance Discussions

That is easy to fix, let Zelricks do it =P
  6. Macaroni.-

<3 <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 <3
  7. Macaroni.-

Rebalance Discussions

Can you check the difference between Kanto/Johto and Hoenn+ when it's about pokemon movesets? I've noticed Kanto/Johto are pokemons with strategy and some doable combos that requiere trainer mastery. Hoenn and beyond looks like a bunch of AOE (sometimes more than what it should be) + 1 stun and...
  8. Macaroni.-

More active

Ya lo capturé xD
  9. Macaroni.-

Bye PAdventures

Chodz na browara
  10. Macaroni.-

Daily missions

Ohohohoho my old thread! BUMP!
  11. Macaroni.-

Tickets tiny suggestion

Well dude, agreed.
  12. Macaroni.-

Funny trade offers

13:57 Mhonako [32]: Sell Spinarak [20] {F} [1.5K]
  13. Macaroni.-

hola guapa <3

hola guapa <3
  14. Macaroni.-

Rebalance Discussions

Any way to check detailed changes on pokes rebalanced? I'd like to see specially Empoleon, Blastoise and Hydreigon changes. PD: Any way to balance an attack instead of a pokemon? IMO Fling has absurd area.
  15. Macaroni.-

Rebalance Discussions

Kanto & Johtto vs Hoenn+ Hello guys, today I'm going to put on the table a topic wich I've been paying attention to latelly. It's been almost a year since I stopped playing PA, as player, tutor, GM. And I remember back then, how we were working as staff, trying to make all pokemons good for...
Back