Welcome!

Recent content by LukyS~

1. L

Only for those who hate me ...

haushaushaushau self pwn epic, love ya brand xd
  2. L

Kodokan and Bosnian bugs find.

i found a bug, kwazi's shiny arca disappeared... oh..
  3. L

Legends Never Die [LT]

like you said, you are only borrowing it to exp, so why didnt you give it back? ty fag
  4. L

Suggestion for houses

What did you think people want beds for in their houses? Ofc it's for decoration and since you're doing the update in 2 years you could add the beds.
  5. L

Sell pokes

So... when you steal pokes then you have to make a thread on general discussion? new rule? didnt know..
  6. L

Sell Hallowen POkes.

and who says that? fkin thief...
  7. L

Suggestion for houses

Then what is this, pokemon Call of Duty? This is Pokemon Tibia because it was made on Tibia jsut with other scripts, so since this IS tibia, you can add the beds. Thank you.
  8. L

[PA Event at Pearl]: House Decoration Contest

Im the sub-owner of the house, currently the owner, so there you go. Thats for my cousin: It belongs to house 'Unnamed House #318'. Saavy owns this house.
  9. L

Aerodactyl catch rate

Oh yeah, lets add the legendary trio , big snorlax , crystal onix , red gya that spawn and are catchable e,e . And maybe some characters from Lord of The Rings,Star Wars and Harry Potter they can be rare too .
  10. L

Selling Cloned..

Intelligent people can write properly .
  11. L

Selling Cloned..

there is like 20 c gengars and 5-6 c nites + c nite is way more expensive. You should think before you make an idiot out of yourself .
  12. L

Lucky Strike

Danixx made a good tutorial on how to post ss on forum without the links you should use it.
  13. L

Striker Beckham - LT

Gz, i see you're finally starting to exp :D
  14. L

Lucky Strike

15. L

Selling Cloned..

BuMp.
Back