3. L

Random Party Tournament 2022!

Korbanhack & Iqbal
  4. L

Treasure Hunter! 14-15/08

Korbanhack - Diamond P : noob3 https://imgur.com/a/shWRAjj Thank you
  5. L

lost some money

u mean i cant get my money back ? even they checked my rollback and know i really lost my money ?
  6. L

lost some money

hello Admin and GM.. im bakwan[79] in diamond server.. today i lost 10k from my bag.. 1 or 2 hours ago i got 26k hds in my dragonite bag.. after i dead killed by bayleef i go mart in fuchsia.. and realize only have 16k.. i open all my bag and dont believe i lost my money.. i thought trade...
  7. L

[Recovery] I lose Arbok level 77 Male in Locker

that was me lose184diamonds and some k.long time ago.no responds from any ppl :'( idk this is rollback or bug..but it will be make all players worry..cant be prevent, but any GM or tutors should help the player with Bug/Rollback.. its hard to train pokes or make some hd right..thats why we...
  8. L

alba, can u help me to check what happend with my character ?? pleasee.. i lost my jewels there :(

alba, can u help me to check what happend with my character ?? pleasee.. i lost my jewels there :(
  9. L

I lost my character with 2 eevees and 143 diamonds there.

hey,, im korbanhack [129] with my other character in same acc named syahrini. i sold many pokes and save all of my diamonds (143diamonds) and 2 eevees there, and today idk why i cant find shayrini in my acc.. idk what should i say,, i just wanna ask some help maybe from tutors or GMs can help...
  10. L

Dacc

we have many players are like you in PA bro. me too. i can play PA only at weekend. if im not dacc, its hard to lvl my pokes, and makes some money. cause everythings good in PA are expensive. thanks for the attention... and sorry for my bad english :D
Back