Welcome!

Recent content by Krizalid Black

1. Krizalid Black

Players rarest catches

In the last breath :') I went to search copper and I found gold, nonono, diamond!!! I found Diamond :'3 22:13 Used 3 ultra balls, 1 rocket ball, 1 premier ball, 6 dream balls on Shiny Sylveon (Shiny Form). 22:14 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Sylveon [45]). But you are already holding six...
  2. Krizalid Black

Players rarest catches

:D <3 Never Give Up 13:36 Used 6247 beast balls on Buzzwole (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 0%. 13:36 You caught a pokemon (Buzzwole [65]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
  3. Krizalid Black

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

00:31 Used 6000 beast balls on Buzzwole (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 0%. 00:31 Your beast ball was broken. :(
  4. Krizalid Black

Players rarest catches

Porfin se dejo torcer la marrana ._. -.- !!!! 02:26 Used 4543 beast balls on Guzzlord (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 0%.02:26 You caught a pokemon (Guzzlord [62]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
  5. Krizalid Black

02:05 Used 4000 beast balls on Guzzlord (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 0%. 02:05 Your beast ball was broken. :( :(
  6. Krizalid Black

15:52 Used 3000 beast balls on Guzzlord (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 0%. 15:53 Your beast ball was broken. :(
  7. Krizalid Black

Players rarest catches

Finally i caught you dwarf -.- 00:18 Used 2944 beast balls on Kartana (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 0%. 00:18 You caught a pokemon (Kartana [61]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
  8. Krizalid Black

Players rarest catches

Pheromosa number 2 :D 19:03 Used 165 beast balls on Pheromosa (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 0%. 19:03 You caught a pokemon (Pheromosa [61]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
  9. Krizalid Black

Players rarest catches

One more :D 11:01 Used 2010 beast balls on Stakataka (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 0%. 11:01 You caught a pokemon (Stakataka [63]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
  10. Krizalid Black

Players rarest catches

Finally something xD :) 03:09 Used 345 beast balls on Pheromosa (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 0%. 03:09 You caught a pokemon (Pheromosa [60]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
  11. Krizalid Black

Screen of the month

Dejenme platicarles un poco de este momento tran grotesco xD. Ese día estaba tranquilo en CP y mi primo (Dragon Of Ra) estaba tratando de capturar a Elder Charizard, fui a hacerle una pequeña visita al lugar donde se encontraba (quest elder charizard) y de paso le comente que iba a checar que...
  12. Krizalid Black

Players rarest catches

I think that i have afinnity with Elder :v One more :D 21:32 Used 2256 ultra balls, 1 fast ball on Elder Charizard (Elder Form). 21:32 You caught a pokemon (Elder Charizard [97]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
  13. Krizalid Black

Players rarest catches

Regresando del descanso de 1 semana :) 21:51 Used 11 great balls, 11 super balls, 2584 ultra balls, 385 rocket balls, 49 sport balls, 706 heavy balls, 40 cloned balls on Cloned Rhydon (Cloned Form), progress to get extra chance: 35%. 21:51 You caught a pokemon (Cloned Rhydon [61]). But you are...
  14. Krizalid Black

Players rarest catches

Amigos, no se como explicar este momento tan grotesco que acabo de vivir :V, yo solo fui a probar mi Nihilego con los Elder y ocurrio estoooooo!!! SOLO 29 UB XD!!!! segundo Elder capturado :3 <3 00:57 Used 29 ultra balls on Elder Charizard (Elder Form). 00:57 You caught a pokemon (Elder...
  15. Krizalid Black

Players rarest catches

Les comparto mi felicidad :) !! 02:23 Used 57 great balls, 28 super balls, 16108 ultra balls, 25 rocket balls, 25 sport balls on Elder Charizard (Elder Form). 02:23 You caught a pokemon (Elder Charizard [84]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the...
Back