Welcome!

Recent content by Knight Fyler

1. K

Buy Smeargle Any lvl - Diamond

Hi guys, I've been trying to get a Smeargle but it seems like no one has it or doesn't sell it, just trying my luck here on the forum My name is Braviak - Diamond
  2. K

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Knight Fyler Diamond 06
  3. K

I lost 2 pokemons of my Depot

Recently lost a Heracross 60 [M] In A Pokeball with TM: X-Scissor What is going on? I'm lossing all my pokes I bought an heracross 67 [F] With the same tm and later i change it for my heracross I use it with Knight Fyler
  4. K

I used on my main character the last month Knight Fyler I bought it when it was like 60 something like that. I pay him the ball, the name change and both tms
  5. K

Lost Pokemons On my Character Cliff Passion i lost 3 pokemons there was in a pidgeot bag the pokemons was Lapras 75 [M] In Ultra Ball Gligar 59 [M] In Super Ball Electabuzz 67 [M] with name "Thor" In Fast Ball + Addon TM1: Meteor Mash TM2: Discharge
  6. K

<- Resistance LT ->

Yo :3♥
  7. K

My Friend has been deleted

Achin Erix xD
  8. K

My Friend has been deleted

Hello Staff (:! One Friend my have his acc deleted , because he enter a external link , but he change his pass and dont lose anything can u undeleted his character , his name is Achin Erix but he dont know what link was , can u undeleted his char please? i got the email and i got the...
Back