Welcome!

Recent content by Khylithos

1. Khylithos

Pokemons' Abilities - Discussion & Suggestions

Hello, Regarding the new ability Telepathy, it makes a buddy for you every 3 minutes if you target a Pokémon. But its really annoying when you are hunting and almost have a creature knocked-out but you target it and it will become your buddy.. which means you wont gain the exp, you cant trow a...
  2. Khylithos

Topic for small issues

Ability Telepathy Thank you Jano for the bug fix of telepathy! But is there a possibility to cancel telepathy? Because it can be very annoying. When you are trying to finish a pokemon with a single target atk, but because you target the Pokémon once in 2.5 min it will become your buddy.. I like...
  3. Khylithos

Guild Systems - Discussion & Suggestions

Yes, but you are stil able to walk with your Pokémon and performd attacks. This is what I mean it has really cool potential it only needs to be enhanced a little more. :)
  4. Khylithos

Ah no problem, I was just curious :D The Hitmonchan icon on the rightside at the top of the client when you use this icon while you have released a Pokémon you will get a window and when you use this window you become the Pokémon and you can move and use spells with this Pokémon. At the moment I...
  5. Khylithos

Because of this awnser I am wondering if you even looked at the suggestion I made Yesterday for a Capture the Flag mini game not playing as a Player but as a Pokémon. I hope you can check my other post within this thread because I would like to know if you are open for suggestions like this
  6. Khylithos

Hello, In my opinion is the suggestion which I am making here a good one. So here it comes.. At the beginning of tibia OT servers, there were servers which were only based on capture the flag between two teams. There you had the four different vocations such as in Tibia and level difference. My...
  7. Khylithos

Daily login may

Hello, I have an other issue about this topic. Me (Khylithos), Prexius (my real brother) and Avellana (other real life brother) play all padventures. We all live in the same house using the same IP adres. Sometimes we log in on the same computers in order to trade things or other things. Since...
  8. Khylithos

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

122k Khylithos
  9. Khylithos

Project: Chatot

But I think you will catch one with using 9999 Safari Balls haha My luck must be compensated ^^ Khylithos
  10. Khylithos

Project: Chatot

Caught my Chatot with 8 Safari Balls.. Do I win the challenge now? XD
  11. Khylithos

Christmas 2019

I still have some Christmas tokens, which I would like to use.. is it now impossible to play rock paper scissors? If thats the case it would mean I have wasted a few hours for nothing..
  12. Khylithos

[change pokes in diamond] { acc in platinum }

Khylithia :)
  13. Khylithos

[change pokes in diamond] { acc in platinum }

Hi, I have a Feebas lvl 50[M] on Platinum and C Pinsir 86 [M]. And a much of other pokemons and stuff (such as rocket balls and exp ticket ect). I really like your Milotic so maybe we can come to an agreement!
  14. Khylithos

Wailmer and Wailord

Bump?
  15. Khylithos

2016 St. Valentine Event [Feb. 12~14]

I saw milotic and feebas in one picture.. I thougth finally prism scale ingame.. but so sad its this stuff xD (well for me) It looks nice guys :D have a nice valentine everybody!
Back