Welcome!

Recent content by keegan

1. K

[Support] problem to enter the game

Buenas noches, mi nombre en el juego es Kenshyn. No he podido entrar al juego. Tengo problemas para iniciar sesión cuando ingreso a la cuenta y la contraseña se queda congelada. Ya lo he descargado varias veces y no me pueden ayudar...!?
  2. K

[Recovery] Necesito una explicacion

good morning dear pad administrators, gm cm tutors. this is addressed to you simpsomp with all due respect. Why is my deleted coming if I don't do anything? we are brothers different people different accounts different acc. that darkkano only helped me with the daily start when I couldn't, so I...
  3. K

It is never a goodbye

see you soon my dear shellman it was a pleasure to meet you and play with you, talk etc. I hope to see you soon. Although I have to say goodbye for a delete that they gave me unfairly and it gives me such great sadness. I will miss you friends from pad caxo, secre, aenir edd, khonan, inhote, xo...
  4. K

please help He only logged me in for the daily login when I couldn't and nothing else
  5. K

darkkano es otro jugador
  6. K

please help me my accounts are keegan brazukia and bastion and in the other acc kiasuke
  7. K

as list you all know me use keegan brazukia and kiasuke in diamon and platinum bastion
  8. K

Please I hope you can help me and if I did something wrong, excuse me. but do not accuse me of something that I have not done as illegal advertising etc.
  9. K

wrong with that unexpected deletion I have never done anything wrong and less illegal trade
  10. K

bam Good night to me, the same thing happened to me that I know, I never did anything bad and an illegal trade less I hope for your help please
  11. K

Donate promotion + Double rates

hello good evening dear pad administrators it will be possible for you to add a donation to venezuela so that the player here can also enjoy promotions etc and excuse me if my question is not relevant but some of us also want to enjoy these benefits thank you ...!
  12. K

[Support] I cant Open Client

we are already several we and in the middle of the event what luck
  13. K

hello good afternoon I already did not work it stays in 1/1
  14. K

[Support] Can't open client

hello I'm presenting the same problem and it doesn't respond it stays in 1/1 I do it with configuration and without configuration and nothing
  15. K

hello I'm presenting the same problem and it doesn't respond it stays in 1/1
Back