Welcome!

Recent content by KaioShin

1. K

New server for old and new gamers.

Shame on you, man!
  2. K

Is there any chance of opening that server in near future? I mean in 1-2 months, or faster?
  3. K

Hi. I've been playing PA something like 1,5 year ago. I was pretty good at this, and i liked it very much. Now I would like to play once again, but I've realized that it's not possible to start on Pearl or Diamond from very beggining - Amount of high level players is too high, pokes that should...
  4. K

Sell list:

@refresh the offer is still actual.
  5. K

Sell list:

Hi. I've got some pokes and items to sell. If you are interested, just write here with offer, or in game (nickname : KaioShin). You offer. Acc cash or diamonds. Ivysaur[73],[55], Charmeleon [63], [56] - Sold, Golem [71], [73], Gyarados [63], [53], [50] - Sold, Clefable [60], Kadabra [66] -...
  6. K

Kazixus Life Thread

And your thanks go to...?? Me. Gz Zard.
  7. K

nowy świat?

Fala ataków trwa. Myślicie, że to tak łatwo postawić nowy serwer? Okażcie jakiś szacunek tym, którzy wykonują olbrzymią robotę żebyście mogli pograć.
  8. K

Kaioshin Life Thread

Here is 83 up (it was 00:03 in Poland when i reached, so I almost did it) Meleon is now 78, and when I get up today I'll reach 79. Now i'm going sleep. Good night everyone :)
  9. K

Kaioshin Life Thread

Yesterday's laggs was too much for my, so I get 82 today. 82 up ^^ And Meleon 75 Maybe today will be 83 and [79,9] Meleon. ^^
  10. K

Kazixus Life Thread

No only zard and you're big guy! Where is SS with greeting to us?!
  11. K

Shared Exp.

quest could be difficult like box 3 or something like that... If it will be like box2, cerulean quest then poke price would be more lower...
  12. K

[Servers under DDoS]

I'm very impressed. Thank you Koob, you're great! I hope that DDoS case will be closed soon, so you can take care of other things. Thanks one more time.
  13. K

[Servers under DDoS]

Signed. I'd like to get 82 today, and got no possibility, to do that... Dacc time is also running away.:(
  14. K

Kaioshin Life Thread

Todays lvl up (Hope it will be 82 today): Meleon up to [70] (Kazixus', not mine, but i gained exp^^)
  15. K

Catch dragonite

Someone was such a no-life and spend all his life tryin to capture nite and aero. And for real: - Aero is propably test, - Nite - Maybe some kind of reward?
Back