Welcome!

Recent content by Kael

1. Kael

Cash exchange platinum-> diamond

I have some pokes in diamond see the thread http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?41802-World-trading-diamond-gt-platinum-and-sales&p=375167#post375167 Msg me ^^
  2. Kael

[Sell] World trading diamond => platinum and sales.

All Done! Huge thanks to Apokalipse King and Nando Zoul for helping me out! I recommend them for any trade like this they're honest players!
  3. Kael

[Support] Client seems to bug explorer.exe

Just happens when PAD is open ________________________________________ Didnt try in both versions Ill try it
  4. Kael

[Support] Client seems to bug explorer.exe

My explorer is bugging when i open the game. When this happens my left mouse button starts to open new process instead of maximizing windows already running, also I lose control of the game, my keyboard do not answer and as Ive said I cant click on the map. Is this happening with anyone else or...
  5. Kael

Tutor Recruitment [Pearl]

Character name: Kael Hardcore World: Pearl Languages: Portuguese / English Why do you want to be a tutor: Well, I want to be a tutor because I feel like I can do more for the people of my community and for the game in geral. Being a tutor to me means being a helpful person and I know and ppl...
  6. Kael

Tutor Recruitment

Character name: Kael Hardcore World: Pearl Languages: Portuguese, english and a little bit of spanish Why do you want to be a tutor: Well, I play Padventures for almost 5 years for now and I want to make the difference for my community being sort of a bridge between the staff and the players...
  7. Kael

Lost items and time

I dropped every item to complete the seventh mission and when the server shutdown that occourred ten or fifteen minutes ago I was finishing the ship but the server went down without warning, making me lose all my progress and be teleported for the pokemon center. I wish anybody could help me...
  8. Kael

Children's Day Lottery

Kael Hardcore Pearl
  9. Kael

Cursed Myuuki [LT]

Nice LT! But the question is: When you'll pay Jefferson?
  10. Kael

Tutor Recruitment [Pearl]

Character Name: Kael Hardcore Languages: Portuguese (Mother language), English and Spanish
  11. Kael

Mini Lottery #April 2016

Kael Hardcore, Pearl
  12. Kael

About Politoed

Agreed, Toed should have more damage even of wrath
  13. Kael

Special NPC temporary for avoid Overcrowding of Pokemons.

Talith, I've also thought about a system like yours... But actually I think that an auction would be better for keep players interacting with each other, and keep the market moving. For me, the real "focus" of Poketibia is in the market, you can farm and make a huge amount of money if you have...
  14. Kael

Not evolved pokes.

I really concern more about the melee damage of the poke, maybe adding some more damage after the evolution level, and adding some moves or exclusive tms like volt charge/iron tail for pikachu (only an exemple)
Back