Welcome!

Recent content by Jmil

1. J

A question about the diamond

Well, I got a diamond character on the server, and it got 10 diamonds and if I start playing on the server pearl, and I turn on the server 10 diamonds diamond pearl in my character will receive the benefits? Google translator --- bom, eu tenho uma personagem no server diamond, e tenho 10...
  2. J

Servers online

fourr uou perfect
  3. J

Temporary website up

ah for now is good waiting for the server comes online
  4. J

World Servers

what is this website official?? to create an account and play on the client already
  5. J

Favourite pokemons!!!

Scizorr
  6. J

World Servers

I saw this topic and thought it was the warning from the official launch one more question both will be hosted in Germany? ------ eu vi esse topico e achei que era o aviso do lançamento oficial mais uma pergunta os dois vão ser hospedado na alemanha? DIAMOND'
  7. J

Pokemon Sprite Pack,a great collaboration for PA !!!

Well I guess with all these pa pokemon, and would be huge and confusing to choose which pokemon would get used to all wells and balance and this can greatly help the team
  8. J

Zake Ketchum Suggestions

Cara achei perfeito a promotion system, gostei demais. Acho bom eles darem uma olhada e quem sabe ate colocar no jogo daki um tempo muito boa valeu --- I found the perfect promotion system, I really liked it. I think they give a good look and maybe put the game away until a time very good...
  9. J

When d yu think Beta should end?

2 or 3
Back