Welcome!

Recent content by jankes98

1. J

Wealthy

Sh Glaceon and Gardevoir Caught :D
  2. J

Season Event

Anyway, I'm thankful that admins extend event so we can try to complete it and others can farm points. Well done :D
  3. J

Season Event

It's not about difficulty level of this mission but the main problem is finding team to do this. People are waiting for hours to find a team and most times someone just dies in stiupid way so it's hard to complete this mission and you have to wait again and again. And as someone below said, we...
  4. J

Season Event

BUMP Or at least add some way to use points for those who wasn't able to finish 7th mission.
  5. J

Season Event

Yea, but they started event and during it game is crashing almost every hour - i think something went wrong and more or less it depends on thier actions :p I'm usually patient person, but I won't be able to play event anymore during 2 weeks so I'm worried that my work input will be worthless...
  6. J

Season Event

Would I be able to get any rewards with only 4 missions done ? And how long after event end can I take them ? Anyway it's getting more and more annoying that Gameworld is getting closed without any warning :/
Back