Welcome!

Recent content by itezinodi

1. itezinodi

[Recovery] Lost Cloned Gengar

Braian Crazy said he wants to speak to a manager ... please check this
  2. itezinodi

I used the gengar last Saturday night ... I left him at CP and he just disappeared
  3. itezinodi

it is already a second time that this happens. I already lost pokemons and you said the same thing. I don't even know this guy
  4. itezinodi

lol... eu nem o conheço
  5. itezinodi

Hello, I lost my Cloned Gengar, I can't find it anywhere. Cloned Gengar 130M (ABILLITY LEVITATE) with TM REFLECT AND TM SHANDOW BLAST. Please check this for me. Account: Davii - Platinum
  6. itezinodi

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Hello, Yesterday in the rollback 10 my pokemons disappear 8 Drifloon all level 50 (just waiting to be evolved) 1 Mr. Mime 130 with TM Thunder + TM Psychic cut 1 Cloned Crobat 119 with TM Gun Shot. Check this error please Itezinodi, Clash Platinum
  7. itezinodi

Lotto Games #1

Itezinodz Platinum 5,8,34,48,27,29 9,47,12,38,40,31 11,22,33,44,01,13 40,19,18,25,45,42 2,7,8,5,6,1 Obs: Por favor desconsiderar a postagem anterior
  8. itezinodi

Lotto Games #1

Itezinodz Platinum 781, 546, 738, 437, 598
  9. itezinodi

Capture

triste? lamentável... reparei que não sou o único com esse mesmo problema e ninguém resolve
  10. itezinodi

Capture

Help me please I'm having problems catching pokémon, I threw the ball, I had success but did not get the pokemon, so I went to the NPC Juanito bought more ultra bolls to do some tests ... I succeeded in 5 more pokemons and the result was the same. (did not get the pokemon) Note: Even having...
  11. itezinodi

Children's Day Lottery

Itezinodi - diamond
  12. itezinodi

[Recovery] Lost Dragonite

Good afternoon, please some gm help me?
  13. itezinodi

[Recovery] Lost Dragonite

good evening, yesterday we had a stop at the server and because of that I lost my LVL 87 Dragonite in UB, the pokemon is new so not remember sex, please help me Itezinodi Diamond
  14. itezinodi

[Support] Error facebook

Good afternoon Hohenheim, I was logged by the pad ... I tried today by logging www.pad ... not given error but did not work
  15. itezinodi

[Support] Error facebook

Good evening, I'm having trouble sharing padventure the link on facebook (image) http://4.1m.yt/ca-CfR3.png Inglish: "The URL entered is not permitted by the application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed in the application settings. The URL must match the URL of the...
Back