Welcome!

Recent content by hebertbaldarena

1. H

[Rejected] Misinformation in Help Channel

Thanks Dagugo but is too late to say dont worry? i loose my time man for nothing because the certain genius make a quest with information uncertain and bad disclosed, i understand spoiler question but you also have to understand my situation, i waited almost 2 weeks to come here to complain...
  2. H

First i ALWAYS see this site before doing any quest, and after you finish the quest to enter in cave the site says it does not taste right, so I asked in the help channel for the team because I thought to be a tutor or something of the type you should know the game deeply.
  3. H

What is the better channel to get correct information in the game? especially when what you are doing is something complex? help channel right? so it seems there is no people on the help channel innclusive tutors tell me of wrong information and because of that I lost 2 WEEKS! I'm doing Skull...
  4. H

Failed Connection

Tira a opção do proxy as vezes resolve.
  5. H

New sprite for Greninja

This new sprite have better position, complete movements when greninja walk and for me is more closer to original. But i undertand some people dont like change
  6. H

New sprite for Greninja

...really you disagree of me? come on
  7. H

Snorlax

Why Gengar lick have damage but Snorlax lick dont? Other thing increase 2k in Snorlax hp because is very fragile Have rest but your low hp is easy to defeat with combo before you use rest
  8. H

New sprite for Greninja

This sprite not create by me but in my opinion is better than actualy sprite and have classic Greninja position. Here the image turn small but in my computer i have original size.
  9. H

Leafeon

same thing happen with Tropius, Chlorophyll but no have Sunny Day
Back