Welcome!

Recent content by Hazetrio

1. H

Venonat Bugged ?

I went on a quest with someone that caught one.
  2. H

"You caught a pokemon..." PA version

All the people saying it's stupid and want it deleted have no luck and can't catch a Rattata I bet.
  3. H

Fished water pokes

Wrong. Seaking are not aggressive pokemon, yet they switch frequently when fished up.
  4. H

i don't know

My main character is second on the list and has always successfully received it's diamonds. Please remember that when you donate and the transaction is completed, the first character you LOG IN is the one that will receive the diamonds.
  5. H

Kadabra Catch style.

RNGs don't work like that. Even if there is a 1% chance to catch a certain pokemon, you could go 200 pokeballs without catching it. Percentages don't add up, so there's never a surefire number that you "should" catch them in.
  6. H

@P.A Staff - High Level Pokemons

Uh, to be honest I don't think ghost pokes need it, they already drop 2 items worth like 20D each CONSTANTLY lol. After a little bit of spam killing Gengars I get 50-100 in no time.
  7. H

Kadabra Catch style.

I've wasted 200 UB on Haunter, no luck so far. Kadabra I got on the 4th UB. It sucks sometimes but eventually you'll have your luck, just keep it up.
  8. H

Report!

He.. called your mom a noob? That's like the most pathetic insult ever.
  9. H

Post you level, pokes, server and name in game!!

Server: Diamond Name: Hazetrio Level: 37 Pokes: Porygon lv 40, Ditto lv 46, Kadabra lv 46, Staryu lv 30, Graveler lv 41, Weepinbell lv 31
  10. H

The Game's Light is too low

Options > Graphics > Advanced: Set Ambient Light: 100% With that you should be able to see just fine, it's not dark at all. Though that is more of an opinion, I don't know anyone else that has this problem. Of course I'd imagine you know about the ambient light but just in case I put it there.
  11. H

SERVER DOWN NEED DOUBLE EXP.

The problem is we all have the right to be angry. To even request things like more exp, even. I agree that some people take it WAY too far, though. People need to realize that no one is at fault here except whoever is DDOSing them. This kind of thing just happens sometimes, eventually it'll...
  12. H

Why so much LAAG!!! AHH!

Is this thread really necessary? Everyone knows the lag is here, and the reason why. Read the News section and you'll find out.
  13. H

Map abuse?

That's completely different. This is a game where monsters should be smarter than this. To be honest they should retarget after being trapped in for a few seconds, but I guess I won't complain because I use it all the time.
  14. H

Gengar Tower Quest Completed!

Ditto keeps his Normal type.
  15. H

ghosts pokemon

I don't get it. Are you complaining about how they don't effect normal pokemon? That's how it's supposed to be. There are plenty of pokemon that are not normal type..
Back