Welcome!

Recent content by Guiaki

1. G

Not logging in.

I agree, a restart probably would fix.
  2. G

Not logging in.

Pleaseee staff, I am going crazy already, now i realize i have to start doing something else but i don't wanna u.u i wanna play pokemon!
  3. G

Not logging in.

Thats right, you see, the server is on for more than 30h, today at more like 12h ago i played with friends, and also today or something like that the Anti Dewgong client came out, might this be a problem? seriously its not ip related, i'm connecting with the same ip as today, even tho it could...
  4. G

Not logging in.

please? staff? please fix this? '-' you should make a game so cool if you like to let it go down :( people get sick of waiting u.u
  5. G

Padventures brasil - seu guia completo!

jtablesession::Store Failed DB function failed with error number 1146 Table 'paventur_pabr.jos_session' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( '0d992130b04ec1aa86239a74bb4d5d08','1331919718','','0','1','0' ) Fatal error...
  6. G

i can't entrer into the game

samething happening in diamond.
  7. G

Not logging in.

Okay, I have setup a IP Security, kept my code in safe. I have disabled my Firewall, and anti-virus. I have added padventures ips to hosts. I have restarted both computer and internet. I have logged-in and the problem still happens. I have switched computer to test as well.
  8. G

Not logging in.

Hohenheim of the Light and Hipek, both of you are telling us how to fix our problem, but can you login? '-'
  9. G

Not logging in.

added 94.23.86.20 b.padventures.org 94.23.86.20 l.padventures.org into hosts. NOT working still, i have tried in two other computers, and the error persists, please fix this x-x
  10. G

Not logging in.

@Hipek, You didn't understand, lot of people can't login not only me or my friend, I have talked with more like 10 people from my guild who are in my msn, they can't log in eighter, i think its better to restart the server, not reset, only restart.
  11. G

Not logging in.

i don't think that it is about the ip security, i never activated that and my friend who registered after me and enter lot less can't log in eighter
  12. G

Not logging in.

Well, i'm having an issue, i am using client 1.05a (anti dewgong) and tried to login in the 1.05 normal. I can't connect to the server, my character list pops up but it keeps on loading and then show me Connection Failed, error: connection time out (10060). Just like if the game-world is...
  13. G

Client Crash

Thanks! i think its working but i can't login right now, it pops up my character list (i can connect to 7171) but doesn't go to game-world
  14. G

Client Crash

Errr.. Hello again PAdventures players! I am here to know if anyone have the same issue if so please help me, or tell me how to fix... When i am playing PAdventures in the first 10 times I open the client i can play for like 3 minutes and then the client crashes, giving a not responding error...
  15. G

Descontrair xD

eei renanuilian qual é esse pokemon na sua assinatura antes do golem?
Back