2. G

Players rarest catches

xd
  3. G

Add shinies to regular boxes

X D
  4. G

Add shinies to regular boxes

It would be cool only as obtaining shiny box is impossible. but same time its non sense. If they added shinies versions to these boxes, which are not even common, they are very super common, it would make situation that someone could get 10 shiny espeons from pvp as he can buy right now about...
  5. G

Players rarest catches

lol finally I can leave inq fire
  6. G

Players rarest catches

U all gonna be jealous of this catch like you are of King Zaun
  7. G

Spam Troll

lol right very disgusting thing hope he'll get deleted as it is such a bad behaviour :(
  8. G

Valentine Letter - Contest 2024

I think he should have been disqualified as HE DIDNT MAKE ELDER TASK BEFORE 14TH OF FEBRUARY jigglypuffpout
  9. G

Valentine Letter - Contest 2024

However, time is clearly going We still claim padventures as time enjoying, Vip list has been always existing, To see if our dear friends are still logging in. So I smile when I see the name Sylwanek there. Especially when it just turn from green to red from red to green, every 5 minutes - so...
  10. G

Rhydon x Rhyperior

OR MAYBE JUST MAKE SAND FORCE 45 S COOLDOWN ISNTEAD 30 SO HE WILL HIT 2K MORE AND WILL BE MUCH BETTER ;) it is the only thing rhyperior needs not even gonna talk about author of post who want change rhyperior to make him rock type while he was made for ground type kinda long time ago
  11. G

Christmas House Decoration - Contest 2023

It belongs to house 'Purple Avenue #380'. Krasza owns this house. Position: {x = 2692, y = 4574, z = 7} Krasza Diamond Gdarumakahey
  12. G

Screen of the month - December 2023

ye ye we clearly see how many balls u threw
  13. G

Screen of the month - November 2023

hunting with him on bug 260 always ends the same 16:59 Sylwanek has left the party. 16:59 Your party has been disbanded. 16:59 You see a dead human (Vol:0). You recognize Sylwanek. He was killed by a Kricketune and by a Pinsir.
  14. G

Screen of the month - October 2023

little gossip talk with my husband
Back