Welcome!

Recent content by gecarden

1. G

ZayPay Problem

Yeah i used to, and i want to donate via mobile cause i have a plan, so i want to waste all my credit before the monthly cut-off
  2. G

ZayPay Problem

Hey im from mexico and i used to donate via zaypay but this method is no longer available in mexico, can yo put paygol or another mobile payment?? Thanks
  3. G

Pizza Bugged

Hey i have some pizzas bugged, i cant eat them, cant move them or throw them. and is waisting a bp slot and sometimes i get confused with the good ones
  4. G

[Donation] Venezuela buged with paygol

im not from Venezuela, im from Mexico and have the same problem, i sent the sms and paygol redirected me to pad and didnt recive my points :S
  5. G

Nino mi caso lleva más de 1 semana y aun no puedo tener ni una respuesta por parte del staff...

Nino mi caso lleva más de 1 semana y aun no puedo tener ni una respuesta por parte del staff?? te pido de favor puedas pasar a checar que es lo que pasa Saludos y gracias por tu atención http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?16109-Item-Disappeared
  6. G

I need help!!! :S My pokes disappear every time i log... GM CANT HELP :c

i have the same problem is the second time that items disapear from my pc and i have been bumping my thread but i dont have an answer its like they dont care about their costumrs
  7. G

Item Disappeared

Another BUMP still waiting for an answer. or in this server doesnt exist client service???
  8. G

Item Disappeared

BUMP. Still waiting for an answer
  9. G

Item Disappeared

BUMP Hohenheim of the Light or an admin i need ur help!!!!
  10. G

Hello Alba i have a problem and a GM told me that i must talk with an admin to solve it, i make...

Hello Alba i have a problem and a GM told me that i must talk with an admin to solve it, i make a post in the forum 2 days ago ando nobody had answer me, can u check my case plx? and can u answer me telling me what gonna happen?? Thanks and Greetings ;)
  11. G

Item Disappeared

Plx any CM or admin, i need ur help guys!
  12. G

Lost all items in my locker

is your locker full of the fished pokes?? try to sell them, coz the caught pokes push ur items in the locker esp: tu locker esta lleno de los pokes que capturaste pescando?? ya checaste sacandolos de ahí? vendelos o algo a ver si tus cosas estan por ahi
  13. G

Item Disappeared

Hello i had 13k, then a put 10k into a bag (yellow one) i relogged and when i want to take the money to buy a poke it wasnt there. i used ctrl+r to report and a GM told me that i must put the report here. in that yellow backpack is where is supposed to be my money :/. Can u check it ASAP plx i...
  14. G

Donaciones mexico ayuda gm

Pues yo dono desde Zaypay que es desde el celular, no se si te sirva
  15. G

Ayuda quiero comprar diamantes pero no puedo en México.

Que tal, yo soy de México y dono por medio de Zaypay que es pago con el celular, pero igual desde paypal puedes donar ;)
Back