Welcome!

Recent content by gamez187

1. G

Brotherhood outfit bug?

Thanks!!! So in order to have this full outfit do I have to be premium?.
  2. G

Brotherhood outfit bug?

Alrady tried it many times since yesterday.
  3. G

Brotherhood outfit bug?

Hello, since rewards were implemented I'm having problems with one in particular, I bought addons 1 and 2 of brotherhood outfit but I can´t use it, I´m not able to select the addons in order to use them. Because of this I haven't buy the other rewards 'cause I'm afraid they will cost me the...
  4. G

Halloween Event 2016

In my opinion it will be worth it when the event is over. Just 1 more day o less and missions will be back. The worst has passed.
  5. G

Halloween Event 2016

I'm not complaining, just expressing my opinion. I still think that the event is pretty good, but it can be way better, and may be with next missions it will!!. Im Wurtrak dude hahahahaha.
  6. G

Halloween Event 2016

Yes they are very annoying. The rewards are pretty good and everybody is working hard to get the items required but I can't help but think that the event needs to be funnier. I don't know how will be the next missions but the delay is a bumer. I understand that staff are human beings that can...
  7. G

Halloween Event 2016

I propose that we can have some special reward 'cause we all have been collecting the items without knowing the final day even if we study or have a job (in my case). I'm not asking for something big, but something should be ok.
Back