Welcome!

Recent content by Fafon

1. Fafon

Padventures Brasil Back?

should I back to play 'n bring back out 1st and best fansite br? why? give me a reason! Devo eu voltar com o primeiro e melhor fansite? Porque? Me de um motivo!
  2. Fafon

About open test server

Since I know, the point of a test server is to search any critical error, but not to boost experience and see how mighty a pokémon is. Doesnt matter If they have a master ball or not, Thats not the main goal of a Test Server, be volunteer, help the community, find error, report them, thats the...
  3. Fafon

Donation

Private Message Jano with Full transation Id, please. click here to PM him
  4. Fafon

Donation

Wait 'till tomorrow, I will try to help you. Keep this info in an easy place, they will need it to confirm your purchase.
  5. Fafon

Donation

It take little long time than other method of payment, check in your paypal status if its pending or if its already paid.
  6. Fafon

Domain problems

erase your cache
  7. Fafon

Domain problems

its working fine to me, try to delete your cache
  8. Fafon

Donation

Which method you used?
  9. Fafon

Reason why site is offline.

PA. Moving to other dedicated, wait patiently.
  10. Fafon

Abble - Life Thread

11. Fafon

Auto Event to head staff

Please someone from staff answer this thread, I could script alot of things to make players entertain themself including Npc Jynx
  12. Fafon

Auto Event to head staff

You're always stalking people in forum, why dont you waste your time tryin' to get a girlfriend instead of troll people around there? go play nothing, go to school get some education, probably your family didnt learn you how to deal with people.
  13. Fafon

Auto Event to head staff

I can do it in a wink of an eye, but they dont reply my private msg :)
  14. Fafon

Auto Event to head staff

Thats why I told 'em to make some math to have atleast 2 event each 24hours
  15. Fafon

Auto Event to head staff

over there you can configure your msg, type, delay, place and which pokemons. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> -<raid> <!--Announcements--> <announce message="YOUR" type="Event" delay="1000"/> <!--Single Spawns--> <singlespawn delay="60000" z="00" y="0000" x="0000" name="Dragonite...
Back