Welcome!

Recent content by DPrado07

1. D

[Recovery] Loss of 3 pokemons

Good Morning! Due to the ROLLBACKS that occurred in this month of August, I still report missing 3 Pokémon. 1st Blaziken 80+ (Trade Dark Johnny Cage or Dark Kitana) Month of August. (Platinium) 2nd Ultra Ball Mr. Mime 60+ (Catch Dark Kitana) Month of August. (Platinium) 3rd Ultra Ball...
  2. D

[Recovery] LOSS OF 108 Pokemon

Good evening! First of all, thank you for sending a portion of my pokémons ... And when doing a detailed conference, I found some errors, some of which are relevant. https://prnt.sc/kkaj86 Name and Addon error. Blissey (Love Ball) Level 130 - Female - Healer - TM1: Reflect - TM2: Blizzard...
  3. D

Yes, I really did capture a dragonite, but I ended up selling ... This Dragonite that I quoted was from another char mine, Johnny Cage, who was from PEARL with Dark Kung Lao, but I only transferred the Dark Kung Lao to the world Platinium ... And the pokes that I was Johnny Cage, I ended up...
  4. D

Dragonite. Hello, Raissa! All right? Good evening! First of all I thank you for the message, and for helping to solve the correction of Gengar and Umbreon .... As for Dragonite, I would not have the reason why I lie or want to deceive you, especially with a TM that is relatively cheap ... This...
  5. D

Loss of 108 Pokemons Good evening! From now on, I would like to thank you for your efforts to find my Pokémon ... About Pokémon: Umbreon (Pokeball) / Dragonite (TM Thunder / Gengar (TM Giga Drain), I'll send you the link below, showing that my past information is true. Note: The images of...
  6. D

True ... It was a lot ... It will never happen again! = \
  7. D

I came to inform that at dawn on 08/13/2018, around 02h, I entered the game, and discovered that my Market Locker was completely empty! At the same time, I reported, and was attended by Supporting Tutors: MAU, reporting the fact. I also report that the support tutors: Kasas and Melinut also...
Back