Welcome!

Recent content by Dinasty

1. D

Wilku blocking respawn

This guy Wilku is blocking the bulbasaur respawn -.- Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  2. D

Krabby's bug

Okay, first of all, Krabby learns "Crabhammer" in level 15. When you fish a Krabby with a level <15 it uses the crabhammer -.- and that's not everything, the delay of it's move is less than 3 seconds, it actually owns even a 10 levels higher pokemon.
  3. D

Suggestion

I've a suggestion but not for the PA Staff, it's for us players. I suggest we give the PA Staff the proper thanks here in this post! Let them know all the effort they've putted in this game since the beginning is awesome and that we'll follow Pokemon Adventures 'til the end! Now, WHO'S WITH ME...
  4. D

Temporary website up

Already downloaded It. First
  5. D

Temporary website up

Great! Creating.. Keep up the good work guys! Cheers!
  6. D

World Servers

I will buddy.
  7. D

World Servers

8. D

World Servers

Ignorant child.. Hahaha last picture, +1 :lol:
  9. D

World Servers

Lol :lol:
  10. D

World Servers

PLEASE SHUT UP , IM TIRED OF UR MESSAGES WHEN U SAY TO STOP SPAM, NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't shout lil' boy. Keep your mouth shut. And if i dont ? Then what ? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: If you realize, you aren't shouting anymore ;) Nothing more to say.
  11. D

World Servers

Maybe this will clear some minds..
  12. D

World Servers

Don't shout lil' boy. Keep your mouth shut.
  13. D

World Servers

Same for you. Stop the spamming please. Everyone is waiting for news in the section, not for this type of posts.
  14. D

World Servers

Agree with you. :lol:
  15. D

World Servers

Stop saying nonsenses. We all know everything is closed so stop spamming and wait -.-
Back