Welcome!

Recent content by Dencio

1. D

Dragonite (again)

Peace & Love fellows
  2. D

Create our own Set of Skills

I agree but 4 moves is bullshit, you despite is an online game ? It's not GBA dude, let's play complex and fun, it's not the way reducing skills, then what you have to do in a duel ? make like 20 hits and deppending of passive meanwhile the cds are loading? I dont get why people here is so retard.
  3. D

Admins

Welcome to the real world Mithrandil. Btw alba you take every suggestion about staff as offense ? So you think you are the perfect staff ? Let me say you something, the staff must work for the users, and the customer always have the reason (Either if it dont have a shit in the brain or is a...
  4. D

Dragonite (again)

AHAHAHAHAHA 5964 LOL. They are doing so bad really, i don't know if they are experienced about balancing, or they are doing on purpose, but they make so much drastic chances and they don't figure it out. Today Alba closed me a topic where i complained about balance staff, they do drastical...
  5. D

Meganium Reflect?

THE BEST SOLUTION WOULD BE: Return reflect with less duration (1 turn and a half) and take out stun. BALANCE, DON't TRASH POKES PLEASE :)
  6. D

Improve Potion System.

BECAUSE IS ABOUT OF DIVERSITY NOOB. Some pokes must heal, are u retard or what ?
  7. D

help i can't find npc

English please.
  8. D

Tournament Box4 <<Zifo>>

It was hard Zifo? I can see a retarded spamming "What'd you got" in portuguese, its a coincidence that every annoying thing is in that language, or only my imagination ?
  9. D

Dragonite

Why i think this game is being played by 8 years old players? Also you can't trash pokes hard to get and lvl like Nite just because a retarded brazilian guy says that he's overpowered and he even't own one. NERF GYARADOS, RETURN EX NITE LOL.
  10. D

For The Admins (Not the vacations one)

Well im complaining about balance. Why? Simple, because the guy who is balancing dont balance at all, only trashing every poke that "seems to be imbalanced" What balance are you talking about Dragonite nerfed roost if you know how hard its to level up, Ditto trans from 30 to 90, Gyarados so...
  11. D

About ALL balls

Here is dencio. I agree nerf pokeball i caught 2 mewtwo already. Im not kidding pokeball best ball, now is best than saffari (Saffari used to rock the boat) BTW answer please.. Do you live on favelas and missed the school bus several times?
  12. D

Dragonite (again)

If PA is about pokemon just like GBA game u cant think about it similar things to balance, because: 1. It's an online game 2. Events changes everytime 3. It's way harder to get a nite and a meganium than a gyarados So the Nite must hit harder than they do if they still with 20% roost or take...
  13. D

Feel free to ask anything about the upcoming tournament.

Alba im trying to get into the tournament but i cant, someone is deleting my post ? is kinda weird
  14. D

Pokemon Tournament 5-6th March

Trainer name - Dencio Server - Pearl Bracket - A I dont know who is erasing me from list o_O
  15. D

Pokemon Tournament 5-6th March

Trainer name - Dencio Server - Pearl Bracket - A
Back