Welcome!

Recent content by competi

1. C

[Recovery] Email from account lost

HI i wanna return to the game i haven't played for long time and dont know the email for reset password. I know the name character the last items bought by market and many pokemons got in the account and more personal information from the account for check the veracity of the account.
  2. C

[Support] ticket loteria problemas

hi i cleaned all backpacks and pokemons and relog and say the same message: 20:11 Sorry, you don't have enough space in your backpack to receive >> Lottery ticket << really i need help.
  3. C

yes kappa prince sorry sometimes dont remenber the rules.
  4. C

hola hoy dia 20/8/2021 e donado varias veces en la web y me daban como regalo 5 tickets de loteria los e enviado a mi pj "competi" pero me dice esto: 11:49 Sorry, you don't have enough space in your backpack to receive >> Lottery ticket << Me e deslogueado y e vuelto a loguear pero no aparece...
  5. C

[Support] Pokemon desaparecido

hola me a desaparecido un pokemon que tenia en casa Wisteria Lane #437. pokemon:cloned kingler 130 mundo:diamond personaje:competi ultimo uso:no recuerdo habilidad:sheer cold tms:hidropump y water pulse.
  6. C

hola llevo ya 3 dias a la espera de que averiguen que a pasado con mi pokemon y nadie me ayuda como soporte un servicio pesimo..
  7. C

mundo: diamond personaje: competi ultimo uso: pescando habilidad: speed boost tms: ninguna ultimo uso 28/7/2021
  8. C

mundo: diamond personaje: competi ultimo uso: pescando habilidad: speed boost tms: ninguna no se ni la ball en la que estaba ni el sexo que tenia
  9. C

hola tengo una casa en Wisteria Lane #437 lo que pasa es que me compre un shedinja 130 para subir pesca i el pokemon no esta en casa ni en dp y yo no lo e vendido me a desaparecido.
  10. C

[Support] Identify warning character

that not is possible but the day of banishment i am logged out
  11. C

[Support] Identify warning character

hi i find my character on padventures web and look have a warning in my account and i dont know what is the warning on account please ask my what is the reason my character is Lovendotodo. thanks
  12. C

[Support] money lost

yesterday i have in my bag my subbag clolour white and inside have all my money aprox 76k i disconnect normal and today i enter and the whit bag is lost and money too and nothing enter the game what is problem idk but i loss my money and idk the reason help pls
Back