Welcome!

Recent content by brekaowl

1. B

hello dear GM and ADM'm just a player PADVENTURE am to 1 month without playing on the grounds of...

hello dear GM and ADM'm just a player PADVENTURE am to 1 month without playing on the grounds of a bug in my bag.os items were: Onix lv 70 M Venusaur lv 100 F Chansey lv 71 Seadra lv 91 M open lv 16 F my acc: Brekaowl lv 96 so not because I'm playing for reasons not solve problems of a bug meuus...
  2. B

hello charitably pray that a GM or ADM q u help me. I lost all my pokemons not been hacked or...

hello charitably pray that a GM or ADM q u help me. I lost all my pokemons not been hacked or changed, nor en put another ACC. therefore making an appeal stou here who can do something with my pokemons. I'm not mistaken you my acc Brekaowl (lv 96 pearl). My Pokemon were: Onix 70 F Chansey...
  3. B

man help my bag is bug acc Brekaowl my bag this bug with my pokemons onix 70 F Chansey 71...

man help my bag is bug acc Brekaowl my bag this bug with my pokemons onix 70 F Chansey 71 Venusaur 100 F open 16 F want you to help me my bag was gone. help.help.help.
  4. B

man help my bag is bug please I'm ajundem one month without playing for you not answered me. I...

man help my bag is bug please I'm ajundem one month without playing for you not answered me. I take my bug playing with my pokemon help ... my acc Brekaowl world pearl smiu my bag with all my pokemons ...
  5. B

please I'm ajundem one month without playing for you not answered me. I take my bug playing...

please I'm ajundem one month without playing for you not answered me. I take my bug playing with my pokemon help ... my acc Brekaowl smiu my bag with all my pokemons ...
  6. B

hello my mane is Brekaowl my acc is bug please I'm ajundem one month without playing for you...

hello my mane is Brekaowl my acc is bug please I'm ajundem one month without playing for you not answered me. I take my bug playing with my pokemon help ... my acc Brekaowl smiu my bag with all my pokemons ...
  7. B

bug my bag

I'm here another day enlisting the help of a GM ADM. for my pokemon are gone. informen me if you can help me and my nickname (Brekaowl)'m already asking for help to 3 or 4 days and nothing I can do a PAdventure team information. if you are going to take a peo provides the answer as fast as...
  8. B

bug my bag

help help my bag bug....help me my bag was gone with all my pokemon in while I was gone in cinnabar npc selling some fire essence, and I do not desloguei it looked when I was not my bag. what do you GM and ADM can do for me to get my bag back ... My nickname in the game and (Brekaowl)
  9. B

bug my bag

objects inside the bag object inside the bag was onix lv 70 F . seadra lv 90M venu lv 100F chansey lv 70 is abra lv 16F, 35 super potion. 48 ultra potion.when I buy the potion bag disappeared my name is (brekaowl ) help .help me because I'm not playing my Pokemon are in my buggy bagme a...
  10. B

bug my bag

Hello as some GM has verirficar my acc for that bug in my bag. the bug happened exactly 23:15 please help me.
Back