Welcome!

Recent content by Bolibomba

1. B

Our New System

haha thx for the answer it was obviously but i wanna be sure of the think :)
  2. B

Our New System

nino-chan!!!!!! thats is really nice but i can't w8 any more jajaja i wanna play now! xD now it will be more easy to change the pokemons hey i have a question the pokemon will change even if im using ride or fly? obiusly in the earth xD
  3. B

no creen?

hey men el sistema de pago sera por paypal eso ya esta discutido y sera fijo despues mas adelante el staff pensara en poner otros sistemas de pago dependiendo de la demanda de la premmy asi que relajate el sistema de pago por sms es un robo practicamente asi que mejor esperas trankilo ademas por...
  4. B

Beginning Island SS

well i'll be happy with a pidgey but now it does matter because now the pokemon have lvls and a paras can kill a pidgey easy if it is 2-5 lvls more than the pidgey i hope that the game will be ready before octuber :D please
  5. B

Beginning Island SS

the SS are Cool :D i just can w8 to play nino i think the we'll catch the bigginer pokemon xD nino How long for the game release? :(
  6. B

New Things

thats a good job this game will be the most expected game of this year im sure of thatnow on the future maybe you can improve new funtions based on the pokemon genders
  7. B

Example of Rescue Quest

:O nino thats really nice i like that sistem! i wanna play now!!
  8. B

Me and my pidgeot racing against a train and an airplane

its amaizing the train but the plane its too ugly xD change the color to white and put a poke ball on it or a pokemon picture and the name of de airline xD like "pigeot airlines" xD or something like that! xD
  9. B

Pokemon Channel with some things

well i think that also they can put how much exp needs to up! :) that would be very nice :)
  10. B

Pokemon Channel with some things

thats pretty nice nino li kike the yellow bar too its pretty nie and also the pokedex sprite :D please finish the server fast i want to play more and more! :D
  11. B

plz nino more screenshots

relax men don't worrie about that jejeje be patience
  12. B

Few Spells [Video]

:O nino thats really nice i love gengar spell skull fear i think that is the name hehehe xD i hope that you keep working for make a best pokemon server :)
  13. B

Charizard Some Spells.

thats really good nino i see that the server its goin well i want see more spells thanks!! :D and good job!
  14. B

FORO OLVIVADO

el foro no esta olvidado por el staff como dice xamp ellos esta ocupados y etc y psss deseguro ke los otros users hacen como yo entran al foro a diario pero no postean porke no ven algo interesante ke postiar! xD
  15. B

Sombre xamp

deacuerdo contigo! esta gente es inmadura haciendo este tipo de temas! si xamp u otra presona dice la puta madre a alguien pss ese es su problema es un mundo libre y uno puede decir lo que quiera!!
Back