Welcome!

Recent content by BeTTeP

1. B

Bannished

Let's not lie, you the adult adequate person there were no messages with the prevention I would began to do further that is forbidden by game rules simply everyone should to know the duties here and you could warn me, competent workers are a pity that now very few
  2. B

Bannished

Wasn't prevention ,understan me please
  3. B

Bannished

Managers I hope for your prudence help to understand a problem I didn't know that it is impossible to sell Pokemons and to change them for other worlds forgive in rules I of it didn't see, forgive I hope you me will understand I the adult person could be limited to the prevention but it wasn't...
  4. B

Bannished

[PA] Alba on Pearl has taken the action "Banishment" against: betep (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Illegal Advertising", and comment: "you are not allowed to make world trades".
  5. B

Bannished

me name is Betep
  6. B

Bannished

Managers I hope for your prudence help to understand a problem I didn't know that it is impossible to sell Pokemons and to change them for other worlds forgive in rules I of it didn't see, forgive I hope you me will understand I the adult person could be limited to the prevention but it wasn't...
Back