Welcome!

Recent content by Betiks

1. B

Server Lags

Definitely gonna try it, thanks.
  2. B

Server Lags

Hi Guys, After a good few months on not playing I decided to come back to PA as I have some extra time in the evening as I did before. I donated to get premium account straight away but I yet again can't play on the server and it's not my own fault, the servers are lagging like HELL. Can I ask...
  3. B

[Complaint] World transfer Platinum - Diamond

I remember I lost one of my characters on the account because of inactivity as well, I had all my pokes there but couldn't be restored. So I guess you're gonna have to start from scratch :(
  4. B

[Buy] Cloned marowak

Not in need anymore, to be closed. Thanks.
  5. B

[Buy] Cloned marowak

Bump.
  6. B

Funny trade offers

I think this guy always wanted to use the term "b.o" when selling stuff, so he found his own way :D
  7. B

[Buy] Cloned marowak

Hey man, I'm at work now and I will not be back until 8 am (London/Dublin) time. I can log in before going to sleep if you're gonna be there :) Or you can just pm me on forum with your offer.
  8. B

[Buy] Cloned marowak

As in the title, I'm looking for a Cloned Marowak. If you have one for sale, leave a message here or catch me in game. Tell me the price as well. Preferable level is under 80 ;)
  9. B

[Sell] 170 Diamonds

My nickname in the game is same as on Forum. If you wanna catch me in game you will have to wait till about 4 PM CEST (Polish/German) time because this is the time I usually wake up after work.
  10. B

[Sell] 170 Diamonds

I guess I could do 9k if you wanna buy more than 10 diamonds. This is the lowest I can go unfortunately.
  11. B

[Sell] 170 Diamonds

7.5k is a bit low, I will loose a lot of money on a bigger scale :) sorry man
  12. B

[Sell] 170 Diamonds

Sold ! To be closed All sold !!
  13. B

[Support] delete

Ah :/ Okey, Ty
  14. B

[Support] delete

Hi Guys, I haven't been playing on PA for several months, and when I decided to comeback into the community, when I logged in one of my characters on the account wasn't there. Was speaking to a friend and he said that the reason for that is that I was inactive for some time. But my "main" char...
  15. B

[Donation] Donation

Am I ever gonna get 'em back?!?!?!?! -.-'
Back