Welcome!

Recent content by Barcelo

1. Barcelo

Summer Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

Waiting ... </3 20:13 You see a Galarica wreath.
  2. Barcelo

[Sell] Celadon House

800k Barce
  3. Barcelo

Goodbye, Khormes! 😂

The only thing I could say is that you are a CLOWN doing this kind of Threads, Lord Marlboro. And for you Karl; you already spent a lot of time in Padventures, the only difference is that Khormes always was and will be better than you.
  4. Barcelo

[Support] @Giant Shrimp Bait rebalance

It could be a good suggestion that the appearance of these Pokemon (Shiny Politoed, Araquanid and Magikarp) happens the same as it was (x4-x8) but with less relevance, let me explain: If during the event every 10 rods you could get between 1 to 2 respawn , now go down between about 20 rods to...
  5. Barcelo

Wealthy

Gz <3 I'm really happy for you <3 Go to next goals !!
  6. Barcelo

Summer Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

Of course shinies are hard, but they cant throw in all events Shiny Boosted -.- but is a good idea happy weekends with differents rates since Friday/Sunday in 4 weekends (1wk: catch, 2wk:loot, 3wk:shiny, 4wk:pokes or fishing)
  7. Barcelo

Make spam here

shi pls
  8. Barcelo

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Character name : Barcelo World: Diamond Languages: Spanish/English Why do you want to be a tutor: Years ago I was selected as a tutor by the players, Raissa and Dagugo, over time I asked for demote (which Zelrick caused with his bad treatment) and I generated distrust in the people who believed...
  9. Barcelo

Energy Decorations

10. Barcelo

Top Speed at level 300, what do you think?

I apologize for that ahahhah, I was watching it on TV and I said "give it 5 minutes of ks, if he write something in the forum, I'll give you 50k" I'm sorry friend xD. Like you have the same conditions level/speed, but... you are equiped Melmetal with Moxie 130% and Smart Candy, your post is...
  11. Barcelo

To finish the Thread (hopefully they can close it, since we had a solution), I will put this information about the HIGH levels and the abuse that low level people talk so much about in leveling areas. Ranking of level on Diamond 2 Turek 688 (He just play cloned1, cloned2, ultra (i think...
  12. Barcelo

After all this, I can only thank Demz and the others for having contributed in this thread (especially to the tutors who represent each channel), to Raissa for being persistent and collaborating with the people who love this game, many of us know and understand all the difficulties they have had...
  13. Barcelo

Let me contradict you, but the speed of being a tall player is an established benefit in any game in mmorpg format as I already mentioned, it is about time, diamonds, perseverance, among many other things. It seems unfair to me that we only "like" supportive comments towards the Staff when a...
  14. Barcelo

I won't talk about Ridoku and I think we both know what his comments are about so I'll refrain from it. I think taking the speed off the players in every way is disastrous, a suggestion? In TM Case 17 there are areas where you have normal speed and others where it drops to a certain amount (to...
  15. Barcelo

It was a pleasure to share with you the years that this game was exemplary for many, even though it does not have the best graphics, performance, we always choose it over many. You are well friend Tsugekai
Back