Welcome!

Recent content by anthonyx222

1. A

[Recovery] Promotion

where is this "promotion will be activated along with the event" ??? I don't know if you've seen the post, but on the site where the event and promotion information is, it's in different paragraphs, just specifying that the event will be at a time and it doesn't specify anything about the...
  2. A

[Recovery] Promotion

As earlier announced, at December 17, Friday at approximately 21:00 - 22:00 GMT + 1 we'll launch Christmas Event. This year it will be something new and mission based. Donation Promotion Else, from December 17 until the end of this year we'll enable donation Promotion, during this time you'll...
  3. A

[Recovery] Promotion

Player: Thony Chopper Situation: I paid 30 Diamonds (BASE) the promotion did not come and the gift did not come (payment made on the 17th that they said the promotion would occur, they presented the donation promotion on the site but they did not put the time only the date, so i thought it...
  4. A

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Hello we lost pokemon on last crash server Cloned Dewgong [58] Nick: Thony Chopper
  5. A

[Support] pokemon perdido

perdi meu cloned dewgong eu tirei ele do market para mostrar a um amigo meu que no NPC valia 200k assim que eu mandei o print para ele que valia 200k o servidor caiu vou deixar print https://i.imgur.com/FA2nxtS.jpg um pouco depois o servidor caiu e perdi meu cloned dewgong Player: Thony...
  6. A

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost Ç.Ç

I went back to play a little while ago I got into the game sometimes to see the events, I bought this blastoise in 2018 with a guy named Hip Curl I remember until we dealt a Cloned Blastoise and Cloned Electivire,this cloned blastoise was in my warehouse I used very little and soon after I...
  7. A

I had opened two clients and I used the trade when I accepted the server crashed
  8. A

Look, it was not so recent, I sent it to my other account, so when the server failed it was not in any account
  9. A

Pokemon Lost Ç.Ç I have a problem with the last rolback, before the server shuts down i've lost my cloned blastoise. Nick:Tonin World: Diamond Pokemon:Cloned Blastoise, 128, M, Rocket Ball, Rain Dish,TM018 Rain Dance, TM003 Water Pulse. I will be grateful if you can help me
  10. A

[CONTEST] Halloween Pokemon Creepypasta

Era uma noite chuvosa quando a lua balançou. A maioria dos pokemons já havia percebido, mas isso não importava para as pessoas. eles viviam para adorar os pokemons lunares, apesar da preocupação com a lua eles acreditavam que era algo divino. mas não todos houve um, que acho tudo aquilo muito...
  11. A

[Support] ban (pls Raisaa)

My account is: Segueta I left my account with my neighbor and he was banned It's been a long time since I've been in the game and it will not happen again. Can you withdraw the ban?
  12. A

Halloween House Decoration Contest 2017

Tunin,Diamond,x = 3702, y = 3178, z = 6 #CasaHumilde
  13. A

Failed Connection

eu ja tentei por o proxy retirar o proxy ja rebaixei o jogo ja reinstalei nada resolve ta uns 2 dias assim ja
  14. A

Failed Connection

PT-BR- Meu Client Não Carrega Eu Espero E No Final Das Contas Aparece FAILED CONNECTION Inglish- My client is not connecting
Back