Welcome!

Recent content by Akalicious

1. Akalicious

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond/Platinum]

Akalicious Diamond Spanish, English, basic Portuguese after my last deletion (kek) I've noticed how much I actually like PAd, been a part of my life for a long time, so I'd like to be a tutor (again) to continue helping people like I used to (and that would also give me a good reason to stop...
  2. Akalicious

Aloot for Daily Tasks

bump we
  3. Akalicious

[Download] Lite mode (client)

yeah, still working you just put the .lua files in your padventures folder
  4. Akalicious

Summer Events pokemon poll

got rekt by popular pokemons feelsbadman
  5. Akalicious

Battle Pass (Dragon Catch)

100% agree, this mission should be reduced from 5 to 1 dragon type since all of them are, at the very least, rare. takes a bunch of time to catch one, let alone 5 of them. it's probably the only mission everyone rerolls too
  6. Akalicious

[Recovery] Bugged Salazzle with duplicated move

you can extract your TM with NPC Edward (2nd floor of cassino) when stuff like this happens also, blame Sting
  7. Akalicious

PA Players Ideas

agree 100%
  8. Akalicious

Random Party Tournament 2022!

no yes yes, you can still join and find someone there who doesnt have a partner
  9. Akalicious

Topic for small doubts

if there is a God up there, this will keep only as an idea. please, no.
  10. Akalicious

An unexpected return [LT]

part 2: 4x Shelgon Wimpod and to close it up, a few level ups no pokemon level up this time since I really haven't bought anything yet. and for those who still dunno, and wonder who tf am I, some of you might remember me as [EX] Vitto, Vittorio or Shadow Mist. or like Aga likes to...
  11. Akalicious

An unexpected return [LT]

hello there. dis will be my new LT cus I'm bored (and i want to get those fri itans from contest ty) i don't really do too much but this is a quick recap of my newest char Banette Bruxish 4x Dragonair (lost photo of 3rd) Fraxure Kabuto Kingdra Mantine spoiler: this is what most of...
  12. Akalicious

q miras putita

q miras putita
  13. Akalicious

Corsola

Corsola has Reflect in TMs, and a 40% heal in moveset, that's already tanky enough. lol
  14. Akalicious

Topic for small issues

I'm the reason why TM066 Parabolic Charge has no NPC price nor will have never again probably OhGodNo
  15. Akalicious

Players' memes

Back