m3 - Volt Switch
m4 - Quick Guard -> Electrify
m5 - Confide -> Electro Barrier

m6 - Electro Ball
m7 - False Swipe
m8 - Shock Wave
m9 - Plasma Fists
m10 - Snarl

Zeraora no have defense(Confide and Quick Guard very bad both), die fast in good water or fly respaw. So with this 2 changes they will help Zeraora for PVP and PVE.

Cozsmos

Reaction score
Bump.

Since we have new cool animated electric stun & damage Mass Destruction, i’d like to suggest it instead of Confide.

I’ve been using Zeraora for a while and it dies really quick like even if i use Quick Guard, we all know how high level mobs spams damage just in second, couldnt even use another skill to damage

Consider the idea please because in my opinnion its not need, it must.

Metin

Reaction score
Bump.

Since we have new cool animated electric stun & damage Mass Destruction, i’d like to suggest it instead of Confide.

I’ve been using Zeraora for a while and it dies really quick like even if i use Quick Guard, we all know how high level mobs spams damage just in second, couldnt even use another skill to damage

Consider the idea please because in my opinnion its not need, it must.
Absolutely agree, this pokemon was such a disappointment to use

Jeroxx

Reaction score
An electro-barrier wouldn't be bad, but first the pokemon is more of a duel that's why they didn't put "protection" on it, second it has 2 movements "confide" that expels everyone and stuns and "plasma fists" that attracts everyone and slows down and third like the de Tm has to put "Sleep Talks, Electrify... etc" your focus or all eyes is that the pokemon that this type "duel" changes to a pokemon that we all use for lvl or for raid's.
now as you say it's a useless shitty pokemon, so there are many more "shiny" and "mega" version pokemon should give several pokemon a good rebalancing.
if it was your favorite pokemon it is not necessary to cry too much for some moves or that you simply do not know how to use the pokemon, I am proud and happy that I caught the 1st zeraora and I did not have the need to spend Kk's to buy it and any movement they put on it gives the same because just having it is already a pride.
I don't know why I cry so much for a move, how would it be if they compared the damage of pokemons they cut their veins, because the zeraora is one of the pokemons that doesn't do too much damage to cost "2.5kk+/-", there are cheaper pokemons and with better damage than this, anyway... children crying

Coszma.

Reaction score
First expected comment has came already xD '' cry ''
Dont worry about how i am using pokemons or doing duel dear, i have enough talent to realize sleep talk would give more use for plasma fist then shock wave works.

Do i have oppurtunity to get cheaper and stronger electric pokemons ? yes, i do already
Some of us are get pokemons by catch or buying it, its not the case and idk what you're trying to achieve by mentioning you caught Zeraora
It is also not about damage difference, both Heliolisk and Zeraora base damages are same ?
Im not asking damage buff or something, even if its duel pokemon, is there any rule that duel pokemons cant have protection moves ?
(dont even tell me that Quick Guard is)

So what ? should i use other electric pokemon then give up on the idea Zeraora dont have protection move ?
It's my first time seeing children's cry more logical than dude's bullshit

Coszma.

Reaction score
Aight champ you win 👌🏼
I dont want this thread turned into mess 🫶

Last edited:
L

Lag

An electro-barrier wouldn't be bad, but first the pokemon is more of a duel that's why they didn't put "protection" on it, second it has 2 movements "confide" that expels everyone and stuns and "plasma fists" that attracts everyone and slows down and third like the de Tm has to put "Sleep Talks, Electrify... etc" your focus or all eyes is that the pokemon that this type "duel" changes to a pokemon that we all use for lvl or for raid's.
u dont duel so u are talking crap ,as a dueler myself i can tell that zeraora absolutely sucks for duel thats why nobody who duels uses him, he dies super easy and fast is like burning a piece a paper no good at all, also even voltorb and geodude has got a protection and zeraora not which is kinda funny, this thread was created to suggest rebalance not to shit on peoples opinion like you are doing, so do better

Back