What's new

Welcome!

wtf

L

Lag

i was in pvp minding my own business and talking to my friends, and then this dude Nakapush started pushing everyone from outside of pvp, and he was laughing and tauting players, so i reported him because he was annoying everyone, then they blocked his push, and he said "after 300 sec i will do it again" so i started pushing him to outside for him to see how this is annoying i only pushed him now look at this bullshit
rVPK7xw.png

Cm dosynan didnt say anything, he didnt tell me to stop , he banned me for no reason and didnt ban the dude so he logged in in another account and kept doing the same shit again.
so basically i got banned for trying to report some dude with clearly mental problems who thinks its cool to bother people
3WesUPz.png

really good job CM dosynan 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
it is good to see how players like me who respect rules are treated
also everyone saw what u did, and u just made urself look like an idiot

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
From what I see in logs, you have received notation as well, it just resulted into autobanishment (you already had one notation before)
ayEiqUG.png

I personally don't support notations/bans for pushing, in my opinion blocking the action is enough unless someone relogs to do the same, however GMs and CMs are free to do whatever they think is right.

I also suppose, that if the guy received notation 2 minutes before you, that was a sign for you not to do the same, if he received one, what have you been expecting for yourself?

L

Lag

From what I see in logs, you have received notation as well, it just resulted into autobanishment (you already had one notation before)
ayEiqUG.png

I personally don't support notations/bans for pushing, in my opinion blocking the action is enough unless someone relogs to do the same, however GMs and CMs are free to do whatever they think is right.

I also suppose, that if the guy received notation 2 minutes before you, that was a sign for you not to do the same, if he received one, what have you been expecting for yourself?
The thing is that dude is a internet troll he finds happiness in trolling and bothering people online, but i am a player who is always there for the community and anyone who needs me,he disrepected me and my friends thats why i reported him, but when he said " i will do it again in 300 secs" i was like oh yeah? well now u will see how this is annoying so i pushed him 3 times and got my ass banned i didnt see any notation tbh, and CM could talk to me instead cuz i would have stoped...

frostaren

Reaction score
Hi,

I know it doesnt seem like a big thing for admins etc, but It. Is. Extremely. Annoying. when some guy makes a noob char or something called "nakapush" only to push people in PVP, he is not the only one, as im sure you're aware of my recent situation, it all started with the same thing, some random guy pushing people for no reason at all. pushing is a part of the game and it has to be active, but idk, maybe for continous pushing we can get players like nakapush warned, notated like Dosnyan did here, im a friend of lag so my opinion doesnt matter, but i can tell you he doesnt randomly push people for no reason, so idk where his ban came from, he got caught in crossfire i guess. Maybe you should make pushing, purely to annoy/irritate/stalk people in pvp a "Offence".

ninjakaban

Reaction score
I suggest to make impossible to push someone on the “pvp” mark square just like u can’t push someone on the stairs and force him to go up or down. I think them would be no point for people to push the others because they wouldn’t force them to left pvp “for fun” at all. (I had the same problem before and some admin said “don’t break your fingers while reporting someon for pushing”… so I think there is a good solution for both players and admins to block possibility to force someone to teleport out of PvP)

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
I suggest to make impossible to push someone on the “pvp” mark square just like u can’t push someone on the stairs and force him to go up or down. I think them would be no point for people to push the others because they wouldn’t force them to left pvp “for fun” at all. (I had the same problem before and some admin said “don’t break your fingers while reporting someon for pushing”… so I think there is a good solution for both players and admins to block possibility to force someone to teleport out of PvP)
@Sting

Rafalica

Reaction score
This could create problems - if pvp become overcrowded, without ability to push, you might have troubles reaching bank, pvp exit, paintball zone, etc.

Sylwanek

Reaction score
i got nottaion like that too because brazil player was spaming pl=noob so i started spamming the same and got notation not fair game :c
i was in pvp minding my own business and talking to my friends, and then this dude Nakapush started pushing everyone from outside of pvp, and he was laughing and tauting players, so i reported him because he was annoying everyone, then they blocked his push, and he said "after 300 sec i will do it again" so i started pushing him to outside for him to see how this is annoying i only pushed him now look at this bullshit
rVPK7xw.png

Cm dosynan didnt say anything, he didnt tell me to stop , he banned me for no reason and didnt ban the dude so he logged in in another account and kept doing the same shit again.
so basically i got banned for trying to report some dude with clearly mental problems who thinks its cool to bother people
3WesUPz.png

really good job CM dosynan 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
it is good to see how players like me who respect rules are treated
also everyone saw what u did, and u just made urself look like an idiot

Back