What's new

Welcome!

Winter On Padventures

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
I think it is a little late to give opinions that it was wrong at the event, I did not agree with the winter record that the snowball gave, it only remains to wait for the results, I do not belong to your platinum world and I do not think That this place is suitable for his personal problems, especially I say it for kreyex who apparently believes that he is superior, I do not know him but I limit myself to nothing more than saying things according to his behavior and so much hatred that he always writes.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
It is not like anyone during 1 extra week will enter to top 5 if he didn't participate in events during all this month. If he did, then it is his rights, he hasn't worked any less than you.

I think 9 days with bonus events are enough to change the top 5 in platinum. Someone who didn't grind at all during the event with fairly low points, let's say 15 tokens, for example, could get in the platinum leaderboard with this 9-day boost. Especially if this person is gifted in snowball wars like Kreyex says he is.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello! It’s last day of Winter in PAdventures so I’d like to say something about it. At the beginning I would like to thanks everyone from Staff for all things which you have prepared for us, they were great!

Snowball war:

It was propably one of the best mini event for me. Really like it. It was also a good opportunity for everyone, not just for high levels players, to get tokens, what make this event balanced.
Although propably everything was good, I would to mention one thing, which could be introduced in next mini events this type. Namely what was the worst part of it (because of us, players) it was that points got players who killed an opponent on his red HP. It was a bit irritating when someone had fight hard (1 vs 1 or something), anothey guy came and got points by killing a guy with red HP (not who took most HP) . Sometimes I felt that people just wait for it. So what I would like to suggest (if you think about making event this type in future) is that points would go directly to player who took most of the HP. With it would be more fair, because right now I and many other players were focused on these opponents with red HP, becasue it is clearly just this way we could be on top. I am pretty sure it was frustrating for player who took almost whole HP and another did one shot, killed and got points. So this is the only thing which could be a bit changed for me, everything was propably perfect.

Quiz:

Here I won’t make so long opinion. What I want to ask for future events this type it to be more precise in question (sorry Sting I know I said it to you, but need to mention it here, but it doesn’t mean I have problem to you or questions which u asked us, its just an opinion, nothing wrong/bad against you/quiz).

I would like to call one example, question which was on quiz: it was „Nebby evolved into Solgaleo” and we have 2 options: one can be treated like a true abd another like a false. Why true? Because final evolution of Nebby is Solgaeo. Why false? Because Nebby first evolved into Cosmoen and later Cosmoen into Solgaleo. So this question was a bit underdeveloped becouse it could be treated in two different ways and no one known what author had on mind and if it wasn't intention to mislead us and see if we read carefully questions. If question would be „Nebby's final form is Solgaleo” – well, here answer is simple and just one. So about quiz I noted just one thing which could make it more better. Anyway I had fun in participe in this event if I lost like a noob on easy, simple questions.

PVP

Well.. this is nice mini event because here is needed to think how to get points, is needed how to move, generally how to play and here also level matters, what also shows that there is something what doesn’t waste our skills on PVP, that level which we worked for count on it. But the worst thing which should be changed is that players from one team kills players with the same team. Don’t know if is possible to change it (like in snowball, we can not kill our teammates) but if is any chance, would be very good to do it for future.

These things above are the main points which I wanted to focus.

Now, also would like to thanks for every mini event (like maze, dice, boost stages, faster shiny spawn etc). On them players could get sometimes really cool rewards!
Also some things which have been mentioned, didn’t have place during this time but it’s understandable, things are changing, but in return of this is worth to say we got more things which haven’t mentioned too, so IMO everyone enjoyed as much as could. I and suppose many other players had fun thanks to participing in every part of mini events/main ones. Thanks! Was really nice time on PA!

Right now is Eggs Hunt – we are coming! 😊

Regards!

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Hello! It’s last day of Winter in PAdventures so I’d like to say something about it. At the beginning I would like to thanks everyone from Staff for all things which you have prepared for us, they were great!

Snowball war:

It was propably one of the best mini event for me. Really like it. It was also a good opportunity for everyone, not just for high levels players, to get tokens, what make this event balanced.
Although propably everything was good, I would to mention one thing, which could be introduced in next mini events this type. Namely what was the worst part of it (because of us, players) it was that points got players who killed an opponent on his red HP. It was a bit irritating when someone had fight hard (1 vs 1 or something), anothey guy came and got points by killing a guy with red HP (not who took most HP) . Sometimes I felt that people just wait for it. So what I would like to suggest (if you think about making event this type in future) is that points would go directly to player who took most of the HP. With it would be more fair, because right now I and many other players were focused on these opponents with red HP, becasue it is clearly just this way we could be on top. I am pretty sure it was frustrating for player who took almost whole HP and another did one shot, killed and got points. So this is the only thing which could be a bit changed for me, everything was propably perfect.

Quiz:

Here I won’t make so long opinion. What I want to ask for future events this type it to be more precise in question (sorry Sting I know I said it to you, but need to mention it here, but it doesn’t mean I have problem to you or questions which u asked us, its just an opinion, nothing wrong/bad against you/quiz).

I would like to call one example, question which was on quiz: it was „Nebby evolved into Solgaleo” and we have 2 options: one can be treated like a true abd another like a false. Why true? Because final evolution of Nebby is Solgaeo. Why false? Because Nebby first evolved into Cosmoen and later Cosmoen into Solgaleo. So this question was a bit underdeveloped becouse it could be treated in two different ways and no one known what author had on mind and if it wasn't intention to mislead us and see if we read carefully questions. If question would be „Nebby's final form is Solgaleo” – well, here answer is simple and just one. So about quiz I noted just one thing which could make it more better. Anyway I had fun in participe in this event if I lost like a noob on easy, simple questions.

PVP

Well.. this is nice mini event because here is needed to think how to get points, is needed how to move, generally how to play and here also level matters, what also shows that there is something what doesn’t waste our skills on PVP, that level which we worked for count on it. But the worst thing which should be changed is that players from one team kills players with the same team. Don’t know if is possible to change it (like in snowball, we can not kill our teammates) but if is any chance, would be very good to do it for future.

These things above are the main points which I wanted to focus.

Now, also would like to thanks for every mini event (like maze, dice, boost stages, faster shiny spawn etc). On them players could get sometimes really cool rewards!
Also some things which have been mentioned, didn’t have place during this time but it’s understandable, things are changing, but in return of this is worth to say we got more things which haven’t mentioned too, so IMO everyone enjoyed as much as could. I and suppose many other players had fun thanks to participing in every part of mini events/main ones. Thanks! Was really nice time on PA!

Right now is Eggs Hunt – we are coming! ��

Regards!

Pretty much agree with what you said.
On Snowball, system could be a little CS-like, identifying who hitted and who last shotted, to give different points based on it. Another suggestion is receiving more points for killing top players of the match (best of each team, maybe)?

On PvP, HP makes all the difference, having 10k+ hp saved me a lot many times, so balancing HP/speed like snowball can make it really enjoyable. This, ofc, added to no friendly fire.

About the quiz, I suggest you to change the questions regularly, since there are players making spoilers of it already (questions repeated from last event also), or changing the format for it. Other funny thing would be a "sticky" ground on the answers. If a player decided an answer, he wouldnt be able to change.

And one last begging: pleeeeeease remove digimon bosses from the game! We have quests now that gives usage to boss items and new achievements, so it would allow more people to complete them.

Thanks for another event.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I want to congratule all of you and thank you for participating in this event! We'll try to make one for summer, and instead of snowball there will be paintball with similar rules :)

Here is the list of winners of mega stone!

Diamond:
Direns - 191
Skyuper - 190
Alfredoluis 172
Tsugekai 134
Andresys 108

Platinum
Kreyex 143
Marshalldx 114
Arcanist Karl 105
Eldaku & Sucrilhosforever 96

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
will be another use for tokens? I mean if someone does not want to spend them now will the tokens be re-used for spend in future events?

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
No, then if you don't want to spend them now, then why did you participat xD?

I ended with only 15 haha, would love to get the ultra wormhole key for 16, but just asking if there would be a better use for my tokens in future, because the rewards for 15 or less tokens are not interesting for me :p =(

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hey,i got 3 tokens,any reward? :D

Yes sir. :)

So, here's the info:
5 players of each server will receive Mega Stones manually, means they will NOT lose their tokens for that. It's a reward for frequent participation doing their best to be on the top.

Players with minimum 25 tokens will be allowed to participate in lottery for mega stones, you won't lose them eitheer.

List of rewards:
Frostmoth - 40 tokens <= limit 1
Meltan - 30 tokens <= limit 1
Random TM Case - 25 tokens <= limit 2x
Random Held Item - 18 tokens <= limit 2x
Key to the Ultrawormhole - 17 tokens <= limit 1x
Cloned Island Ticket - 15 tokens <= limit 2x
Random Pokemo Card - 13 tokens <= limit 2x
Kanto/Jotho/Hoenn Box 3 - 12 tokens <= limit 2x
Sport Balls = 7 tokens (100) <= limit 10x
Rocket Balls = 5 tokens (100) <= limit 10x
Ultra Balls = 3 tokens (100) <= limit 20x
Full Revive = 1 token (5)

Event will be over in 31/03.

During this time we may do additional snowball events or hide&seek in which you will be able to get some tokens to collect for a reward you want.

Back