Wedding Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
4hFoKc6.png

I've done this tutorial, cause a lot of players don't know, how to get married with another player. It's not complicated, you need just a few items, guests and.... find your other half. So let's go.

rcgOXwa.png

bsIgAWr.jpg

First we need to buy wedding outfits and rings - We can find our NPC in Slateport. To get wedding rings, one of couple (male) need to collect some items. Follow the dialogue below:

Player: Hi
Teddiuruby: Welcome to the Magic Bear's Jewelry Store!
Teddiuruby: I can trade your broken wedding rings and pulverize them into steel powder, and encase your wedding ring aswell.
Player: Offer
Teddiuruby: Here's my offer, Player . Don't you like it?
Player: Yes
Teddiuruby: Then you need 5x steel powders, 50x fire potions, 15x steel orbs, 2x Heart scales, 10x rainbow powders. Do you want to proceed?

Now you can choose to get married by one of the Ursaring reverends at the churches in Celadon, Azalea or Rustboro.

hfQ0L60.png

ahjiLLp.png

AbB7Rhc.png
3Itc0dL.jpg

PIxlWQS.jpg

Each one of you have to be holding a ring and a wedding outffit box. When you are there, follow the dialogue below(the male player has to start it):
wou0DLj.jpg

Player: Hi
Ursaint: Welcome in the name of Arceus, Player! I can carry out a marriage ceremony to bind your and your beloved's soul together.
Player: marriage
Ursaint: Before we can start the marriage ceremony, each of you must know that you need to hand me a blank wedding ring and a wedding outfit box.
Trainers, do you have these items with you and are you willing to give them to me now?
Player: yes
Ursaint: A moment of silence please... I hereby invoke the eternal powers who watch over our souls and lives.
Please repeat after me: May Arceus bless us!
Player: May Arceus Bless us
Ursaint: I ask thee,Player, what is the name of the person your heart belongs to?
Player: (here you insert the bride's nick)
Ursaint: Player, are you sure of your love to bride and wish to bind your souls together for eternity?
Ursaint: So by the powers of Arceus, your soul is now bound to your beloved. Bride, now step forward and tell me if your heart belongs to Player too.
Bride: My heart belongs to Player
Ursaint: I ask thee, bride, will you honour your beloved Player and will you stay at each other's side even through the darkest as well as lightest hours of life?
Bride: Yes
Ursaint: By the powers of Arceus your souls are now bound together for eternity...
Ursaint: As a symbol of your love, receive your engraved wedding rings and festive clothes...
Ursaint: It is my pleasure to now pronounce you husband and wife...
Ursaint: You may now kiss your bride...
Ursaint: May Arceus watch with grace over your future life as a married couple...
Ursaint: Go now with Yandira and celebrate your honeymoon on the peaceful island of Luname!

If you are unhappy with your marriage, in order to divorce you need to seek help from Ursaddict, he's always wandering around olivine. You will need 500HD.
When you find him, follow the dialogue below:

XTBoSP6.png

Player: hi
Ursaddict: G...greetings <hicks>. What can I <hicks> do for you?
Player: divorce
Ursaddict: <hicks> What, a divorce? Do you yearn for the joys of singledom? <hicks> I know it well, my marriage was a battleground... but less of that. Are you unhappily married?
Ursaddict: Really? I feel your p... pain, friend. <hicks> Not that I have a special connection to Arceus or anything <hicks> - but I can fix you up with a d... divorce, if that's what you want. <hicks> Do you?
Ursaddict: Hm. You see, uh... I would do it for free, but <hicks> I could in fact use some cash. Do me a favour and 'donate' 500 hundred dollars so I can buy some, uhm... potions. Then I'll do the rest. <hicks> What do you say?
Ursaddict: No p... problem. And no turning back now! But, just to be certain, <hicks> - are you sure that you want to free yourself from the misery of being tied to the good-for-nothing person you married in a moment of madness?
Ursaddict: Ehem. <hicks> By Arceus and b... beer and blah blah blah... let this unhappy and mistaken marriage come to an end. All b... <burp> bonds be broken and so on. Thanks for the beer - I mean potion money. <hicks> Don't make the same mistake again!

Good luck and much love!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back