maurito

Reaction score
Selling Victini 130

Ability: Drought

IGN: Black Corei

Reactions: Lag

maurito

Reaction score
After several messages back and forth and seen some "stuff" unfold in front of my own eyes, I've decided that the minimum bid WILL be ~20kk (preferably a bit higher than that).

I'll accept full pure cash, but I'm willing to negotiate if it comes down to items such as shiny charm/meowth bait or pokes + cash.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If pokes/items are included, I strongly believe I have the right to expect that the offer may/should be overpriced if not doing full cash. I have every right to decline an offer and that I may entertain other people's offers simultaneously. Needless to be said, best offer will have number one priority. If someone offers a better offer, then I'll direct my attention to that person (I'll let previous owner know obviously). There is no time limit, I'll decide whenever I feel like I'll go through with an offer (You may not demand an immediate response from me). People can ridicule me, laugh at my stupidity or have any opinion about me (It doesn't phase me one bit any longer, I'm getting more used to it now).

Pokes that I'm CURRENTLY not interested in(opinion MIGHT sway, shouldn't disencourage you from adding those pokes IF offer is appealing enough:
Golden Rhydon/Ash-Greninja/Big Galvantula/Big Tentacruel/Shiny Zeraora
SOME shiny pokes, I can't list all of them because there are so many.

-As vague as it may sound, I prefer pokes that I'll be using on a regular basis (Shiny Glastrier is one example). I'm not gonna indulge in offers that contains "trophy" pokes such as shiny ditto or expensive shiny pokes that I'll most likely only end up selling. I will not go through the hassle of accepting pokes, only for me to then sell it directly after.
-If the pokemon's gender has a difference in value, then I'll take the gender with less value and demand for more compensation as gender and ability resets means nothing to me.

I apologise for any future inconvenience that I may cause or if my response take very long time, but I really want to take my time and think each and every offer through. Lastly, PLEASE keep it civilised and refrain from sending any insults/slurs thank you very much.

IGN: Black Corei

Back