Welcome!

Valentine Movie: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghanad

Reaction score
dear staff of padventures

With all due respect to the members of padventures. By ghanad

To start you made a good event and I really tried hard and I entertained myself by writing valentines letters expressing my feelings to some people I love most in my life. I really like to make these letter sincerely, you made a great event. I really try to explain what happened to zelricks about what happened but he did not let me explain it and I understand it perfectly. I make this thread because I had no choice and it was the only alternative, and I think it is disrespectful to be ignored and I do not want to be left with the word in my mouth without to be able to explain what really happened. Everyone has the right to express what they want and they deserve to be heard. I do not try to be arrogant or anything like that, I just try to be understood.

Well, in the real world I am a very kind, educated, cheerful person and I have always liked to be with my friends and the same thing I am like in the game I try to get along with others, I try to help others and so on…..Although I admit that sometimes I pass the line and that is understandable because the human being is not perfect. I have made a lot of mistakes (real life and padventures) in the past that right now I regret but always my intention is to give good image in the 2 worlds:10:. I do not like the theft within the game, much less the lie between people.
I will try to be as brief as possible and honest possible
I want to clarify a misunderstanding about supposedly according to you I cheated using multi accounts and I understand perfectly what you believe because it is shown in the contest.

I do not know how to begin my real name is Samir and I am 19 years old almost 20 and I am studying in the university. I am from Canada but currently I live in Panama with my family. I live in an apartment where some of my family live there as cousins, uncles, etc. Since I was 8 years old I love playing nintendo ds pokemon games. I started playing padventures when I was looking for online Pokémon games when I was 13 years old on June 1, 2012.
I really never imagined from the beginning to be playing padventures for so many years. One of the positive points that I loved this game that if you stop playing this game temporarily either by fatigue, bored etc after a few months or years will give you desire to play this incredible pokemon online game again:6::1:. As one of my cousins loved pokemon games I recommended this game to him. My cousin's account called nizarketchum was created on December 1, 2012. Then we started playing the 2 together. We played on school holidays but after a while he stopped playing padventures for a while because he found it very difficult the game so he asked me the favor that would help him in training his pokemon and lvl etc. After that he started playing a few times when he came to my house or at his house. One of my cousins too who I recommended this game was to Jadhammoud the younger brother of Nizarketchum.

He created his account on August 11, 2018 and I started to help him train his piplup in cinnabar. After a few weeks he stopped playing because he did not have time to play padventures until now.
A few weeks ago when I realized that you would make valentine letter.I told my cousins (nizarketchum and jadhammoud) to make a valentine letter to the people they love the most. We did as a kind of competition only to know if one of us could win a reward even if we do not win anything at least we try.
I admit at the beginning before sending my valentine letter I did not pay attention to if I could not send more than 1 letters per char because in the forum or in the official page of padventures it did not say in the rules of the event.
In my Char of Ghanad i wrote a letter dedicated to Samar and I sent it a Saturday at my house.
Then after a few days I think it was Tuesday in one night my cousins finished their letters. They went to my house and I create their forum accounts to send their letters they wrote. Also I had already written another letter dedicated to my best friend farid in my other char called aimac but from my OWN account of padventures.

When my cousin received the shiny dedenne in his account a few days later at a family dinner in my house he asked me the favor that if I lend him my account (ghanad) when he was on my computer to use the shiny dedenne for a moment because in his account he was lvl 25 and he could not use it.
When he stopped using the dedenne I personally returned his dedenne to his account!!!.

I think it's unfair what you did with my cousin's personal account and my account =
1. You blocked my cousin's account forever in a lvl 25 account.
2. You took off the shiny dedenne from my cousin.
3. You banned my account.
4. I really did not like that you treated me like a cheater or something like that because it really was not my intention.

I really did not try to force you to believe what I tell you what happened. I just try to do the right thing in expressing myself publicly with you to make it clear that my intention was not to cheat and really tell what happened.
You have the last word if you believe what I say then perfect.
If you do not believe what I say that according to you I am a cheater, I am evil etc then its a shame,not fair and it is a disappointment in your part.

Honestly, if it were for me, it does not affect me that you have removed the shiny because it's from my cousin and apart from that in reality this is just a game to enjoy every second without complications like that.
What bothers me is that you do things as you like without listening.

thanks for reading and many successes until next time:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
This story sounds exactly the same as all of the brother and cousin stories of botters.
Somehow all of those cousin live at the same houses, using the same computers and being online at same time along with cheaters/botters. I am not saying it cannot happen, there are many brothers or cousins playing together, but you know, your story is one of those, that we don't believe.
Apparently your "cousin" was active for approx 4 hours in whole August 2018 and for 6 minutes in October 2018. Now "he" magically apparead for Valentine contest without even logging in to the game until contest thread was closed (online for a little while) then until "he" received a reward few days later which was passed to your main characer called "Ghanad". Guess what? MAGICALLY your cousin's activity afterwards ended up on logging in once after 2 days for 6 minutes and was online along with your main character "Ghanad" - multi clienting isn't allowed by the way.

Be fair next time and participate with just 1 character as everyone should have the same chances (pity that Eudinho didn't check though, but forgive him, he's a teacher in school and his students give him enough of stress, he might have forgot and that's bad, that we ALWAYS have to check such stuff because you guys cannot be fair and always try to cheat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back