What's new

Welcome!

Valentine Global Duel Tournaments

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Party Tournament 2022

Tournament will be global, that means there will be specially created world and all participants will have to copy their characters there. It will cost no diamonds.

mindblown
Rules:
- Duels will be 2vs2
- You can duel with only 1 pokemon that has baton pass or hold back OR have choice scarf equipped
- You can carry only 2 shiny pokemon.
- You can carry only 1 rare pokemon (Elder / Crystal / Red / Tapu / Shaymin / Zeraora / Zarude)
- Only 1 mega pokemon
- No limits to cloned pokemons.
- Battle mode is forbidden
- Smeargle is not allowed
- Shedinja is not allowed
- Cant be copy aka arcanine + cloned arca or houndoom + shiny houndoom
- Your character must be of level 120 or higher
- Flutes and berries are allowed
- Using Sitrus Berry with pokemon with abilities "Cheek Pouch or Gluttony" is not allowed
- Charms are not allowed
- Only 1 held of each type is allowed
- It will be a two stages tournament: group eliminations -> finals
- Each group will have 4-5 players (depending on amount of participants)
- 2 players from each group will advance to the next stage (unless your group will have less players).
-Only pokemon of red, white and pink colors allowed and it means 60% of certain color or more.

grookeyrich
Additional info
You can sign up in this thread or just log in to tournament world at 20:00 GMT +1 to be added to bracket. If you log in later, don't be expecting to be on the list.
- Adding to brackets starts at 19:30 GMT+1. Duels will start 1 hour later. If you want to be on the list, you have to be online at 19:30.
- Date: 12/02/2022

Rewards:

1st Place: Chosen Pokemon (Zarude / Ash Greninja / Shaymin) + 60 premium days + Outfit Bag + TM Case of player choice + Very Rare Card
2nd Place: Cloned Box + 30 premium days + Outfit Bag + TM Case of player choice
3rd Place: Pikachu Cosplay* or Elemental Box of player choice + 15 premium days + Outfit Bag

*Pikachu cosplay with full moveset and TM set + 1 unique spell depending on which cosplay winner choose.

kLXyloK.png

Participants:
1. Players that participated in tournament will get 2x silver coin
2. Players that win 1 duel in group stage will get 1x Valentine Aura Unlocker
3. Players that advanced from group will get 2x golden coin + 1x silver coin
4. Players that win 1 duel in final bracket will get cloned ticket
5. Players that win 2 duels in final bracket will get 3x golden coin
6. reaching the quarter-finals - johto box 4

Rewards aren't accumulative.

Random Tournament 2022

Tournament will be global, that means there will be specially created world and all participants will have to copy their characters there.

bulbathink
Rules:
- Duels 1Vs1 / Pokémon: 6vs6
- Battle mode is forbidden
- You can sign up with only one character.

- Your character must be of level 120 or higher.
- It will be a two stages tournament: group eliminations -> finals
- Each group will have 4-5 players (depending on amount of participants)
- 2 players from each group will advance to the next stage (unless your group will have less players).
- No trades between participants, no pokemon sharing
- No Charms
- Berries are not allowed
- Helds are not allowed
- Flutes are not allowed

Weedlecool
Important
- Right before tournament each player will draw for himself 10 random pokémon, which will be hidden in bags.

- Each bag will have few different pokémon, player will have to choose bag + slot number to get 1 pokémon.
- All pokémon will have reflect if this is possible to be fair with those who have protections + other random TM
- There will be group eliminations and depending how many players will join, there's possibility that eliminations will be done on 2 different arenas

tyranitarcosplay
Additional info
You can sign up in this thread or just log in to tournament world at 20:00 GMT +1 to be added to bracket. If you log in later, don't be expecting to be on the list.
- Adding to brackets starts at 19:30 GMT+1. Duels will start 1 hour later. If you want to be on the list, you have to be online at 19:30.
- Date: 19/02/2022

Rewards:

1st Place: Chosen Pokemon (Zarude / Ash Greninja / Shaymin) + 60 premium days + Outfit Bag + TM Case of player choice + Very Rare Card
2nd Place: Cloned Box + 30 premium days + Outfit Bag + TM Case of player choice
3rd Place: Pikachu Cosplay* or Elemental Box of player choice + 15 premium days + Outfit Bag

*Pikachu cosplay with full moveset and TM set + 1 unique spell depending on which cosplay winner choose.

kLXyloK.png

Participants:
1. Players that participated in tournament will get 2x silver coin
2. Players that win 1 duel in group stage will get 1x Valentine Aura Unlocker
3. Players that advanced from group will get 2x golden coin + 1x silver coin
4. Players that win 1 duel in final bracket will get cloned ticket
5. Players that win 2 duels in final bracket will get 3x golden coin
6. reaching the quarter-finals - johto box 4

Rewards aren't accumulative.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaori

Reaction score
is it allowed to use pokemons with addon? many pokemons change color with addon... and could you give an example of pokemons that are allowed? I have seaking but I don't know if I can use it because of the color

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
is it allowed to use pokemons with addon? many pokemons change color with addon... and could you give an example of pokemons that are allowed? I have seaking but I don't know if I can use it because of the color
ofc its allowed, there's a list of pokemon allowed on the post that i shared above also you can ask there

Soksok

Reaction score
The restrictions about 1 mega, 1 mythic, 2 shinys are for each player, right? i mean it can be 2 mythic pokemons, 2 mega pokemons and 4 shinys per party

Back