What's new

Welcome!

Valentine Event / Donation Promo

Ludacha

Reaction score
Yes, i calculated same 6h for 4k points, i think its quite good run, playing quite enough for okaish number of points.
I said 16,2k for eac reward, its nearly 30k for all to get
I mean i dont want all, but for 7/12 rew i need 15k aka 21h of playing,if i play on same way as this ,with ni blinking

Im not trying to be greedy.Ill do ammount that i can, even with admin's requirements

Skomorowsky

Tutors
Reaction score
Yes, i calculated same 6h for 4k points, i think its quite good run, playing quite enough for okaish number of points.
I said 16,2k for eac reward, its nearly 30k for all to get
I mean i dont want all, but for 7/12 rew i need 15k aka 21h of playing,if i play on same way as this ,with ni blinking

Im not trying to be greedy.Ill do ammount that i can, even with admin's requirements

It is true. This is only to be done by not everyone plays 6 hours a day, so if the event was extended by a few days, it would be fine.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be nice if the event would be extended at least for 2 days more. Today it took me 4 hours to get 2000 points and I was playing non-stop without any break. Anyway it's harder when there is more people and everyone is trying to kill all pokes, like people are "killing each other" just to get these points. And I know there is a lot of players who can't play everyday more then 3 hours... and you can believe or not, it's very exhausted to spend at least 3 hours killing these Pokemon (the same what Ludacha said). You are kinda tired and your eyes are really burning haha. I mean, I had to spend more hours to do the event because I am not at home whole weekend and I know that if someone wants to get all rewards, it's possible to do it with bigger effort. I am tutor and I see what people are talking around so it's based on other players opinions.

Skomorowsky

Tutors
Reaction score
It would be nice if the event would be extended at least for 2 days more. Today it took me 4 hours to get 2000 points and I was playing non-stop without any break. Anyway it's harder when there is more people and everyone is trying to kill all pokes, like people are "killing each other" just to get these points. And I know there is a lot of players who can't play everyday more then 3 hours... and you can believe or not, it's very exhausted to spend at least 3 hours killing these Pokemon (the same what Ludacha said). You are kinda tired and your eyes are really burning haha. I mean, I had to spend more hours to do the event because I am not at home whole weekend and I know that if someone wants to get all rewards, it's possible to do it with bigger effort. I am tutor and I see what people are talking around so it's based on other players opinions.
Before the announcement of the number of points, it was still possible to collect so many people that it is really hard. But you are right yesterday 4 hours of running after those pokemons and eyes were burning hahahah

Skomorowsky

Tutors
Reaction score
Maybe to put pokes that give 2 points instead of 1?

Since the administration does not want to lower points for prizes, it will not give 2 points for killing 1 pokemon. I think that there is nothing to combine with a change in the score because it is ok. If someone is active and the event is extended, he will be able to collect for the award

Tsotss

Reaction score
I am curious if heart lollipops go to the person who made the most DMG on Valentine Pokemons or them go randomly. Could u dispel my doubt, please?
notlikethis2sobblepray

kaitoo

Reaction score
To be honest, let's be realistic, we all want to get all the prizes of the event but I find it exacerbated because they only give 1 point the pokemon of Saint Valentine I think they should take my idea into account since there are several low-level players and people who play little time due to their family or work or studies not everyone spends all day in the game

Total points according to raissa: 16,250

Suggested Total

we want to have fun at events not suffer for them

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Please guys, stop insist. Requirements will stay the way they are. We already gave you a finger by lowering amount of lollipops. You don't have to suffer, just set your goal for the most wanted and needed rewards. We know, that this kind of events are painful, but as you can see, we work on other stuff and we don't want to waste time for such a small event as valentines. Normally mission-like event would give less rewards and would require less effort. You can do the same for this one - require less from yourself.

mateolol

Reaction score
I think
they should create a prize that can be obtained exclusively with lolipops
alopolicia

Ludacha

Reaction score
When we could expect option for picking our rewards?

Back