What's new

Welcome!

Update Plans for 2022

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
UILRzjj.png

Hey guys! We would like to share our plans for new game features, that we'll try to apply this year!

As you know our biggest project is professions system. It was first in queue with biggest priority, but we've decided to move it a little for some reasons. But don't worry! We want them so much and we won't give up on them. Here's a little bit of my fault (dead HDD, losing some stuff + Jano's business in march/april, which makes it impossible to finish, but instead we'll apply different stuff, that you may like a lot too!

1. Ula'ula Quests
This is what we're working on right now, it's soon to be released. Recently we've applied accesses to both Tapu Lele and Tapu Bulu. In a while we'll apply Ice Stone Quest and others! Whimsicotthey

2. Golden Tower Dungeons
This is our next plan right after ula ula's quests.
It will probably be for party of 2 players (to be decided within next days). The goal is to reach final room with limited amount of revives and potions, collect points and exchange them for rewards or advances to higher floors. Beware as you can meet there strong pokemons and tricky traps!
The higher floor, the better rewards. Among many of them, you will be able to get mega stone(s) or item for gigantamax form (to be decided yet). Else access to big onix, champion primeape. At the final room you'll be able to throw balls on Victini.

3. Professions
Our Biggest project, which we hope will be released in April/May. For this system we have created special section on forum, where you can read details and see spoils about each profession. http://forum.padventures.org/index.php?forums/professions.80/

4. Quest for all professions - Awakening of Magearna
Quest requiring all professions, full of secret achievements including old civilizations. Magearna will be "craftable", but to make it work... you need to awaken it.

5. Guild System
this system was will described here: http://forum.padventures.org/index.php?threads/guild-system-and-guild-challenges.42890/

If you have any questions or you think we should include something else, that is very important, post here!

demzpacito

Reaction score
It's always great when you share this kind of information with us players, though I understand it's hard to make schedule commitments. I will give my opinions on opportune time, but right now I just wanted to ask if Ula'ula's quests regard Zygarde Cells as well. Thanks

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
It's always great when you share this kind of information with us players, though I understand it's hard to make schedule commitments. I will give my opinions on opportune time, but right now I just wanted to ask if Ula'ula's quests regard Zygarde Cells as well. Thanks
Yes it does

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
@Raissa, the guild system link is invalid...
And congratulations on the plans and thank you for your work.
We look forward to it!

Jan Papież II

Reaction score
Nice, but srsly wanna add team quest(golden rower)
U rework elemental, avg peak ~150 ppl. Don't do this, don't make dead content

Tsotss

Reaction score
Also have some questions about things mentioned earlier or new ones:

1) Shiny Ditto would be part of Dungeon Tower as you mentioned year ago or it won't be available?
PZxxP40.png

2) Would be possible to make some suggestions alive regard to cards which are mentioned in right thread (like search bar and so, like changing achievements "The Tundra Pokemon", now one with Onix on Quest of Elements)? For me that system is almost done, just few things left to make cards system generally much better.

3) Would you consider adding more rewards for boss tokens from Mega Pokemons? Now mega pokes are much more useful, you have added some new so it would be quite welcome (maybe random elemental box, held box, boxes 2/3, random TM case and so, maybe one choosen mega stone for 300-400 boss tokens which can be taken just once per account)? Also could you consider adding Aggronite to voucher or any other method to get it, like in resp or whatever?

I know you have your priorities, wish you luck with them, these are just quick suggestions, nothing more. Anyway if something may look important, interesting and hopefuly worthly to add, would be very cool to see them in game!

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Also have some questions about things mentioned earlier or new ones:

1) Shiny Ditto would be part of Dungeon Tower as you mentioned year ago or it won't be available?
PZxxP40.png

2) Would be possible to make some suggestions alive regard to cards which are mentioned in right thread (like search bar and so, like changing achievements "The Tundra Pokemon", now one with Onix on Quest of Elements)? For me that system is almost done, just few things left to make cards system generally much better.

3) Would you consider adding more rewards for boss tokens from Mega Pokemons? Now mega pokes are much more useful, you have added some new so it would be quite welcome (maybe random elemental box, held box, boxes 2/3, random TM case and so, maybe one choosen mega stone for 300-400 boss tokens which can be taken just once per account)? Also could you consider adding Aggronite to voucher or any other method to get it, like in resp or whatever?

I know you have your priorities, wish you luck with them, these are just quick suggestions, nothing more. Anyway if something may look important, interesting and hopefuly worthly to add, would be very cool to see them in game!
1) Can't say, as for now we have limited time. Maybe no, but with possibility of adding it in future either for tower or something else. We'll see
2) No, except for onix card.
3) Might happen during this year, but not for now. Aggronite might be one of the megas obtainable from tower.

demzpacito

Reaction score
1) Can't say, as for now we have limited time. Maybe no, but with possibility of adding it in future either for tower or something else. We'll see
2) No, except for onix card.
3) Might happen during this year, but not for now. Aggronite might be one of the megas obtainable from tower.
About answer #2, we have this issue of achievements #256 and #464 yielding the Mega Sharpedo (*) card as reward. Wont that be fixed?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice, but srsly wanna add team quest(golden rower)
U rework elemental, avg peak ~150 ppl. Don't do this, don't make dead content
I don't get what do you mean by dead content? Golden Tower requires 2 players, is it this much? Elemental Quest had a remake, because 100 lvls were struggling (and some of them were just too lazy) to find a team.
About answer #2, we have this issue of achievements #256 and #464 yielding the Mega Sharpedo (*) card as reward. Wont that be fixed?
It will be fixed, don't worry

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
As I have mentioned earlier, firstly we gonna work on Golden Tower, here some little spoils.

This is list of rewards for top floor (it's just a part, it will be scrollable with some weaker rewards like boxes3, and other stuff too)
qoZbses.png

Yesterday night we went to test timing, used revives and potions to be able to set up good amounts for limits - as the tower has to be cool for everyone, but at once challanging - especially top floor, which has best rewards Whimsicotthey

u4tQsMG.png

EiMk3Ik.png

VjuBkPT.png

Sometimes it wasn't this easy or.... just noob testers Dedennepopcorn
R7pNjqT.png

0HMQJDA.png

Facing Final boss... tyranitarcosplay
3KEQMTJ.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
I have another doubt regarding Ula'ula quests (or alolan quests more generally): If I'm not mistaken theres a npc at Akala Island who talks about RKS System and says you need 55 Zygarde Cells, which I can only assume is the quest for obtaining Type: Null or Silvally

bOcOE8H.png

Question is: now that Ula'ula quests are finally to be implemented and that means we'll finally be able to get 75/100 cells, is this quest already available? If not, are there plans to implement it?

Thanks

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I have another doubt regarding Ula'ula quests (or alolan quests more generally): If I'm not mistaken theres a npc at Akala Island who talks about RKS System and says you need 55 Zygarde Cells, which I can only assume is the quest for obtaining Type: Null or Silvally

bOcOE8H.png

Question is: now that Ula'ula quests are finally to be implemented and that means we'll finally be able to get 75/100 cells, is this quest already available? If not, are there plans to implement it?

Thanks
It was a plan indeed, but decided to move it into professions - that's how you'll be able to obtain Silvally.

Tsotss

Reaction score
The year is almost over and the achievment hasn't changed yet. Can you update? Maybe have caught 3 Onix or evo Onix into Steelix.
Also the tundra pokemon should be changed, which was suggested long time ago, if we talk about cards.

Back