For Diamond:

* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel
* 2 Tutors for Portuguese channel

For Platinum:
* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel

Do you want to become one?
bulbathink
It’s your chance! Just sign up here!

what???? Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. what????
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

djoltik
To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

slowpokenani
Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION: we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.
ThisIsFine

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

Reaction score
Well, I've had this opportunity several times, and several times I managed to cope in some way. I couldn't keep myself in the "position" from sordid and harmful reasons, to the most simple and common ones, but which unfortunately could not be part of my "file". Unfortunately, last time I had serious issues with being inactive and/or afking issues most of the time. I had serious problems with this due to the worsening of the pandemic that changed and affected my schedule a lot.
But, I've been back for a while already. I have good English and knowledge of the rules. I have experience and like to help / guide.

Daryl Forest
Diamond
Portuguese, English and a really little bit of spanish.

Last edited by a moderator:

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Character name: Mestredobcc
World: Diamond
Languages:portuguese,English, I can help in others language(Spanish and Polish) with Translator xD
I want to be a tutor because I love this game (more about catches). Also, I think it will be a good opportunity to help players, besides having some experience as a tutor.
I am active in the game and in the forum, good knowledge of the game and respaws. Finally, I emphasize that I never had any problems with the rules of the game(None Warnings).

kauemedeiros

Tutors
Reaction score
Character name: Dark Kaue
World: Platinum
Languages: Portuguese,English
I have a lot of experience with the game, I've been on the pad since 2011, I like to help people as much as possible, since 2011 I think the most I spent away from the game was on a break for 3 months, my English is not the best , but google translator gives a help when necessary and my goals today is with a new character to reach the first ones in server level, thanks for your attention.

g4l3n

Reaction score
Character name: Galen
Lenguages: Spanish/ English
I want to be a tutor because i have a lot of experience in the game that can help a lot of players, i would love to use that experience to help other players to improve their game experience especially for new players.
I'm an active player in game and also check forum everyday, i have good knowledge for respawns, quest, pokes and more importantly game rules.

Katherine

Reaction score
Character name: Katherine
Languages: Portuguese, English and a bit of Spanish
I've always loved this game as much as the people who play it. From the beginning, many helped and welcomed me, and I try to give back all this help among players. I always tried and always liked to help everyone with everything I could and more, and I would like to continue helping this great family that is padventures. Besides that, I have good knowledge about the game, including game rules.

Pandorah

Tutors
Reaction score
Player: Pandorah
Language: Portuguese, a good base of English and understanding of Spanish

Hi everyone! Im an old player than never went far from the game , Padventures is already a part of me and of my days. I consider myself well behaved and have a good relationship with players from any background, old or new players. Ive been a tutor for 6 years before, i have learned and evolved alongside with the game. I feel fit to cooperate with the staff being always there in the portuguese chat and willing to help anyone. Thank you for the attention and best of luck to everyone.

seviper13

Banned user
Reaction score
Character name: Nemesis
Lenguages: Spanish/ English / French
I would like to be a Tutor to share my experiences with new or retired players, since Padventures is a platform where you can have fun and meet friends of different nationalities. I have been playing Padventures for 10 years and I would like to contribute ideas for its continuous improvement and guide with my experience to those who need support. I wish all the postulates success.

Zecao

Reaction score
Character Name: Zecao
Languages: SPA/ENG

Why do you wanna to be a tutor:

Well, I would like to be a tutor so I can help with some great ideas I have to contribute. Be it mini events, as for pokemons balance, previously I was a tutor, contributed sprites, helped with the mapping errors report, in the test server at that time. I helped with some balances. I contribute with guides that are still in the forum in the Spanish section, obviously now they are outdated. And I have carried out various tournament events or mini events on my own with the help of recognition by the staff. Although lately I no longer refer to the channel other than to comment on idiocy, I have plenty of knowledge of the game, since I am in it since the Beta I am quite active in the forum. Sincerely I would like to contribute with ideas and be an active member of the balance sheet. (I know that many considered good in this area know of the knowledge and ideas that I have of how to make a good pokemon) Perhaps I am not the most popular option but I am sure that many people within the staff know my capabilities and know the contribution that I can deliver.

#makepadventuresacompetitivegame

Last edited by a moderator:

thiagotrb

Reaction score
Character Name: Thiagoraphael
World: Platinum
Languages: Portuguese/Spanish/ English
I want to be a tutor to help beginner players, as some of you know I've already been a tutor for a short period of time because I had some problems and I couldn't be present in the game, but the little time I had helped the best possible, today I'm more active and I would like of a new chance to do my best to help the team and players, especially beginners whose beginnings are painful, without knowledge and without conditions to have a good game. I am a longtime player with an account of over 10 years I have knowledge of the game and the rules and would love to use the time I have left to help the game be better for new players.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright so we have chosen people that go to the next stage

For Diamond

Spanish: Galen
Portuguese: Pandorah, Katherine and Mestredobcc

For Platinum

Portuguese: Dark Kaue

Good luck in interview stage

ThisIsFine