Reaction score
dZTgfsa.png
Hello Players!
In this thread we are going to select

For Diamond:

* 2 Tutor for Spanish channel

Do you want to become one?
It’s your chance! Just sign up here!

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though.
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered.

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION:we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

chanoo

Reaction score
character name: JOSLOCK
world: DIAMOND
Languages: Spanish English
Why do you want to be a tutor ?: I want to be a tutor because I think I am suitable for the position, for my vast experience and my speed in answering the questions and doubts that all nubs like andy zurc have

Lil Than

Reaction score
Character name: Lil Than
World: Diamond
Languages: Spanish English
Why do you want to be a tutor: Because I know that it's important to help to other players with the game, the players who just started, they have a lot of questions and I like to help them, and the other players who are more advanced, everyone needs help and I can bring it to them

Posole

Reaction score
Character name: Posole
Languages: Spanish-English
Why do you want to be a tutor: Because I like to help players in the game, with my years of experience in the game I know I can contribute something to the community

Lance

Reaction score
Character name: Ste Men
Languages: Spanish-English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I would like to be a tutor, because I feel that I know the game a lot, besides that I always try to help other people within my abilities, I have good knowledge of English and I want to continue helping other people and keep growing up in the game to be helpful

Reaction score
Sacred Warrior

Character name: Sacred Warrior
Languages: +Portugues - +/- Spanish - +/-English
Why do you want to be a tutor: To Help Players 'Priority' BR's, because the other players do not understand the language much and help in what I understand, I do not understand the other languages ​​much, but I understand a little of each, Spanish and English.
Thanks <3

matutezx

Reaction score
Character name: Matutezx
Languages: Spanish - English (and open to learn more languages)
Why do you want to be a tutor: I'd like to be a tutor because, I think I have a great knowledge of the game since i've been playing many years, and always trying to help players as far as possible i can. Also being a tutor gonna make me able to help more players, that don't even speak spanish.

guacamole

Reaction score
Character name: Guacamole
Languages: Spanish/english/french/portguese(medium)
Why do you want to be a tutor: I want to be a tutor because I love to help people, my knowledges in this game is so vast, I know the rules of the game and the rules of the chat because I used to be a tutor in the past, I consider that I was a good tutor but because of personal problems (university) I couldn´t play anymore but now i´m ready to be part of the beautiful family of the staff.

El Fantasma

Reaction score
Character name: El Fantasma
Languages: Español, English, Portuguese
Why do you want to be a tutor: I have been playing for a long time and I have gone through all kinds of experiences and I am willing to share all my knowledge with the other players, apart from fulfilling all the requirements.
And I think all my people know "La Vieja Escuela"

Syntek

Banned user
Reaction score
  • Character name: Syntek
  • World: Diamond
  • Languages: Spanish 100% English at 60% and Portuguese at 40%
  • Why do you want to be a tutor: I can write several reasons, for example the typical "the desire for helping people" but mainly I apply because my love for Padventures is real, not only newly players aren't consider like they should be, sometimes they only recieve rude answers or a troll one.

Newly players have thousand questions and sometimes even the community itself doesn't have the patience for helping them. Even myself sometimes I don't the patience that I would want to have, but whatever the results are I have several suggestions that with the help of Staff they could bring to game more players and making the forum and game more friendly user specially for new players. Right now, in some extent Spanish-Chat is a toxic chat, even old players troll newly ones and to be honest, that make me angry.

I, as probably Padventures community we have couple thing in common. The hope and desire to see the game grow up.

Sincerely, Syntek.

Lethal Spirit!

Reaction score
Character name: Lethal Spirit
Languages: Spanish, english
Why do you want to be a tutor: I want to become a tutor because I don't want Joslock as a tutor. :v
Not really, I want to become a tutor because I love Padventures and I like to help anyone who needs it :cool: <3

ALVANCIEL

Reaction score
Character name:Alvanlord
Languages: english and spanish
Why do you want to be a tutor: Good evening, why do I want to be a tutor? because I've noticed that some players do not support themselves when it is due, apart I have knowledge and references of my players or acquaintances that I have supported and do not charge for my help and has always been selflessly not like others who seek their own benefit , apart I have time to be aware of the game and be able to continue supporting players at a general level, both new and old. and obviously to be able to organize events in a row, I promise not to disappoint them and abide by their rules. Besides, I have seen that not all players respect others and it would help to correct that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back