For Diamond:
* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel
X9f12Cv.gif

* 2 Tutors for Polish channel

Do you want to become one?
1054546391508197406.webp

It’s your chance! Just sign up here!
1055118409257455706.gif

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though.
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered.

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION: we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity. alopolicia

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.
1055118438596620419.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Daryl Forest
Diamond
Portuguese and english

I've been in that job a few times. I have a lot of knowledge about it. mistakes were made, and learned. daily I like to play and help in the best way possible. I like to be always interacting with everyone, talking about game stuff, and tutoring in the best way. without too much radicalism, but also without too much blindness. I hope, at least, to be part of that group again.

Kaori

Reaction score
Character name: Sayu
Word: Diamond
Language: english and portuguese
I want to contribute to the community in the game, I know the rules well. I have a lot of free time and I'm active in the game. would like the opportunity.

Reaction score
Hi!
Character name: Pow-Slayder
Word: Diamond
Language: Portuguese and English
I chose to apply for this position because I have had an interest and pleasure in performing these roles for years. Sometimes I let the opportunity pass because I didn't think I was fit for the position, however, today I see that this is what I want and I'm ready.

Haruky

Reaction score
👧 Character name: Haruky
🌏 World: Diamond
⛳ Languages: Portugues, English, Italian
✅ Why do you want to be a tutor:I want to be a tutor because I love to help, I like to be available to help others, especially new players. Unfortunately a few years ago I had to leave my tutoring position due to some personal problems, but now I'm here to be able to contribute positively to this game.

Sylwonek

Reaction score
Character name:Sylwonek
World:Diamond
Languages:polish,English
Why do you want to be a tutor:So im very helpful player ofcoursly and i like to help people so that is main reason why i want to become a tutor and i could mute some really bad behavioring players and those that are breaking the rules, i always wanted to be a cop as a kid so i think i will be perfect in this job.I have great sense of humor will not mute someone for nothing and im gut guy :) best regards Sylwonek

Koggy

Reaction score
Character name: Koggy
World: Diamond
Languages: Polish+English+Translator
Why do I want to be Tutor?
-I am as helpful as I can be, open to people, hard work and mental fatigue.
I'm eager to take on new challenges, though just to see what it will be like.
Since I currently have the time, the desire and an adult approach to things, why not.

Paradise Lost

Reaction score
Character name: Paradise Lost
Languages: Polish, English, German
Why do you want to be a tutor: First of all, I like to talk and help new players who are starting Padventures. I know I may annoy a lot of people, but overall I think I'm a cool person who can talk about any topic without exception and help in any situation.

PS, I believe that each of us makes mistakes but the most important thing is to learn from the lessons that life brings admit your mistake and work on yourself :giggle:

frostaren

Reaction score
Character name: Frostaren
Languages: English / Polish

I would like to become a tutor as I always enjoyed helping others, I think it is a part of the game and as a tutor, I will be able to help even more, and people will know they can ask me for help and trust me.

I am a knowledgeable player who knows many aspects of the game, I am high level, top 1 fishing, top 3 cards, high in achievements and I am also a top raider.

Since the beginning of the game i always wanted to be a tutor. I want to improve, as a player and as a person and i believe this position would help me with this.

PA is currently the only game I play. Which means I have plenty of time for it.

Thank you for your consideration,
Frost

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
Character name: Yuri Boyka / Krasnala Pomasuj
Languages: English / Polish
I was best Polish Tutor 9-10 years ago and I'm back to the game a few months ago and since then I'm online every day sometimes for an hour sometimes till late at night.
I don't know everything, but I try to help others as much as I can, especially for new players because I know how hard it is to start over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back