What's new

Welcome!

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelricks

Reaction score
unfortunately he will not be a tutor because he is not a friend of the aga, Zelricks was one of the biggest thieves in the game, gave pokemon cards and other things to their friends (Polly and some others) but she refused only the people she doesn't like!

Dear Billy, I know you hate me, but i don't really care. It is just a game, maybe it's time to realize that :) I don't deny that i have done a bad mistake. I have paid a lot for that. I lost friendship of Jano and Aga and i know it will never be the same as before, I didn't come here to pretend im crystal clear, brand new person etc. Past will always stay with me. I came here, because i want to fix my mistake and give a lot from myself to gain staff's trust against and even if i know ill never become a cm again, i still want to help as a tutor. As i said before, i've spent a lot of time here and all i ask is a chance, not only from staff, but also from players. People say everyone deserves second chance. If i won't get it, it will be fine. At least i tried :)

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Zelricks™;405619 said:
Dear Billy, I know you hate me, but i don't really care. It is just a game, maybe it's time to realize that :) I don't deny that i have done a bad mistake. I have paid a lot for that. I lost friendship of Jano and Aga and i know it will never be the same as before, I didn't come here to pretend im crystal clear, brand new person etc. Past will always stay with me. I came here, because i want to fix my mistake and give a lot from myself to gain staff's trust against and even if i know ill never become a cm again, i still want to help as a tutor. As i said before, i've spent a lot of time here and all i ask is a chance, not only from staff, but also from players. People say everyone deserves second chance. If i won't get it, it will be fine. At least i tried :)

Dear ? don't speak like that when you go to speak my name.
I hate corrupt people and you were one of the most corrupt, I lost my position as GM because I said you were corrupt, but Aga and other people didn't believe it, you used the possibility of rebalancing to tell your friends which pokemons would get better or worsen, and so they sold or bought.

why were you undelated? unfortunately it became a joke !!
Soon we will see SimponpCard (simpsomp) or Raszabox (Raszagal) back, I hate corrupt people

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Dear ? don't speak like that when you go to speak my name.
I hate corrupt people and you were one of the most corrupt, I lost my position as GM because I said you were corrupt, but Aga and other people didn't believe it, you used the possibility of rebalancing to tell your friends which pokemons would get better or worsen, and so they sold or bought.

why were you undelated? unfortunately it became a joke !!
Soon we will see SimponpCard (simpsomp) or Raszabox (Raszagal) back, I hate corrupt people

What the fuck is wrong with your head dude? Nobody said he will even be promoted, he just asked for chance, does it hurt you so much cause you were demoted? Let me remind you that he did shit 1 year ago, you were demoted from gamemaster function for continous dramas back when we still used skype in 2017 or 2018 that even hohenheim got irritated with you, seemingly nothing has changed. Next posts unrelated to recruitment (applies) will end up with forum bans. Thanks

Lil Than

Reaction score
Lost Locust
Diamond
Spanish/English

Well the reason i wanna be a tutor is bc since i play that its been almost 9 years i saw tutors, gms and all staff helping me and i like to return the favor helping other ppl, i was helped when i started playing and i think that being a tutor is more than just being part of the staff, you need to help with any question, whether its an old time player or a new one. Also i love the game this is not the first time ive tried to be a tutor but time doesnt let me, rn i think is the best time to be.

Gotta catch 'em all!

avadakedavra

Reaction score
Cheko
Diamond
Spanish/English

I want to be a tutor to solve doubts in Spanish chat and advise on the best way to take advantage of their time to advance in the game to new players and that they do not go unnoticed among the spam of useless comments.

munchlaxdabmunchlaxdab

IsFlappy

Reaction score
Nombre del personaje: Flappy
Mundo: Diamond
Idiomas: Español, Ingles, Portuguez
¿Por qué quieres ser tutor?
Porque siempre he querido apoyar al staff y me gusta ayudar a todas esas personas que lo necesitan

tirado

Reaction score
Name: Xo Lordo
World: Diamond
Lenguages: Spanish, English and little Portugues
I would like to be a tutor for the simple fact that I like to help and I like the game, I spend all day in this game, I am very active as a player and I use my knowledge to answer questions, thank you for your attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back