* 2 Tutors for Spanish channel

Do you want to become one? raichuslurp
It’s your chance! Just sign up here!
chillumbreon

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. pikachudetective
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

djoltik
To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

Electrikelove
Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION: we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.
ThisIsFine

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

Royal

ANIME FOR REAL IS A CARTOON WORSE THAN SCOOBY DOO
Staff member
Reaction score
Name: Royal
World: Diamond
Languages: Spanish and English

I want to be a tutor because i love this game and i love help people with anything, i have been playing padventures for almost 10 years and i think i know enough about the game to be a part of the staff and be a helpful tutor in this game, with this opportunity i can demostrate all my knowledge and that im a good player.

Kingox

Reaction score
Name: Xo Kingox
Languagues: Spanish & English

Why I want to be tutor: Because I'm a very active player on my national channel helping new players and players who already have experience in the game, and I think I have the necessary knowledge to be part of the staffcelebihype

Zelricks

Reaction score
Character name: Zertrox
Languages: Spanish, english
Why do you want to be a tutor: I've been in padventures since its start. I have been promoted to a staff member in 2013, where I made a lot of friendships, kept some of them till this day. Firstly I was helping as a tutor, but soon I was promoted to a gamemaster and kept this game alive along with Aga with mini events we've been often doing, when game was "down" and nothing was happening, nothing was updated for some reasons I'm not going deep into.

After some time I became a rebalancer, spent various hours at the day and at night creating new movesets or new spells, yet taking care of players stuff and still doing mini events. I have created and co-created along with Aga many quests and systems (in terms of idea) which are very useful for all of you.
I know, that I have made the biggest mistake that I could have ever do. It's not just an abuse, it's a betrayal for two big friends of mine that were Jano and Aga. I believe, that I've changed and I'd love to re-join staff once again and fix all of my mistakes. There's no any explanation for my abuse... maybe that I felt a bit alone and let somebody else manipulate me this much, to do what I have done.

mari kate

Reaction score
Name : Khaserk
World :Diamond
Languages :/ Inglés / Español / Portugués / Polaco /
why do I want to be a tutor?
a player with 10 years playing padventures begins to play server Pearl
I know the rules an active player.
be a tutor to contribute and help new players and the community.

seviper13

Banned user
Reaction score
Nombre del personaje: Nemesis
Mundo: Diamond
Idiomas: Español, Ingles y Frances
¿Por qué quieres ser tutor? Me gustaria compartir mi experiencia y conocimiento a los players que van inciando su aventura en padventures, guiandolos a este divertido juego donde podran conocer amigos de diferentes nacionalidades y vivir una travesia diferente en el mundo pokemon. Llevo 10 años jugando padventures y me gustaria poner mi granito de arena en la mejora continua del mismo. Les deseo exito a todos los candidatos.

master mitsuki

Reaction score
Machpoint
Spanish and English
I have been playing this game since 2010, and I would like to be a tutor because I help the players a lot, I spend a lot of time online, many know him and the truth is I would like to start a new stage in padventure as a tutor if they chose me I would give my 10,000 % aga I love you

Reaction score
Ledesmaa
Diamond
Español - Ingles
Juego Padventures desde sus comienzos, he ayudado y me han ayudado muchas veces, a lo que sugiere que conozco mucha gente y eso hace mi experiencia es muchos aspectos sobre las personas dentro del juego. Mi intensión seria favorecer al buen jugador e instruir y ayudar a los nuevos que vienen llegando.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Nombre del personaje: Nemesis
Mundo: Diamond
Idiomas: Español, Ingles y Frances
¿Por qué quieres ser tutor? Me gustaria compartir mi experiencia y conocimiento a los players que van inciando su aventura en padventures, guiandolos a este divertido juego donde podran conocer amigos de diferentes nacionalidades y vivir una travesia diferente en el mundo pokemon. Llevo 10 años jugando padventures y me gustaria poner mi granito de arena en la mejora continua del mismo. Les deseo exito a todos los candidatos.

Ledesmaa
Diamond
Español - Ingles
Juego Padventures desde sus comienzos, he ayudado y me han ayudado muchas veces, a lo que sugiere que conozco mucha gente y eso hace mi experiencia es muchos aspectos sobre las personas dentro del juego. Mi intensión seria favorecer al buen jugador e instruir y ayudar a los nuevos que vienen llegando.

If you want to be a tutor, you should know forum rules, that's first. Second is the fact that on english advertisment you are applying with spanish language, which proves that you don't know the first one.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Machpoint
Spanish and English
I have been playing this game since 2010, and I would like to be a tutor because I help the players a lot, I spend a lot of time online, many know him and the truth is I would like to start a new stage in padventure as a tutor if they chose me I would give my 10,000 % aga I love you

rejected player who was deleted few times for illegal trades, else most of the times when speaking to him his only answer is "espańol pls"

seviper13

Banned user
Reaction score
Why do you want to be a tutor? I would like to share my experience and knowledge with the players who are starting their adventure in padventures, guiding them to this fun game where they can meet friends of different nationalities and live a different journey in the pokemon world. I have been playing padventures for 10 years and I would like to do my bit in the continuous improvement of it. I wish all the candidates success.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
If you want to be a tutor, you should know forum rules, that's first. Second is the fact that on english advertisment you are applying with spanish language, which proves that you don't know the first one.

He is actually breaking the forum by sending his application. He is well known in the whole game and specially in our beloved guild which is actually the most active guile in whole Game. He is such a polemic guy who is now giving himself the opportunity to help not only our guild but to everyone. He also speaks 3 languages and have 2 bachelor degrees.
Our guild commanded by him has an active Discord chat- Whatsapp chat with more than 300 interactions per day.

I never supported anyone in my 9 years playing padventures but he has done so many good things for us .
If other people had the opportunity and at the end of the story they have failed so badly to the game i believe that Nemesis would be someone that thinks out of the box.

Hes got my full recognition and suppport.

The Great Ridoku.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
He is actually breaking the forum by sending his application. He is well known in the whole game and specially in our beloved guild which is actually the most active guile in whole Game. He is such a polemic guy who is now giving himself the opportunity to help not only our guild but to everyone. He also speaks 3 languages and have 2 bachelor degrees.
Our guild commanded by him has an active Discord chat- Whatsapp chat with more than 300 interactions per day.

I never supported anyone in my 9 years playing padventures but he has done so many good things for us .
If other people had the opportunity and at the end of the story they have failed so badly to the game i believe that Nemesis would be someone that thinks out of the box.

Hes got my full recognition and suppport.

The Great Ridoku.

unfortunately he will not be a tutor because he is not a friend of the aga, Zelricks was one of the biggest thieves in the game, gave pokemon cards and other things to their friends (Polly and some others) but she refused only the people she doesn't like!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
unfortunately he will not be a tutor because he is not a friend of the aga, Zelricks was one of the biggest thieves in the game, gave pokemon cards and other things to their friends (Polly and some others) but she refused only the people she doesn't like!

you right, he won't be a tutor, because he's related to many account trades just like machpoint, I also didn't refuse anybody but Machpoint until now and Nemesis right in this moment. Dear Billy, I'll let you shine now, if attention makes you feel better:)

Zecao

Reaction score
Skaarj
Diamond

reason: no idea

Editing reasons to become tutor:

Well seriously I would like to be a tutor so I can help with some great ideas I have to contribute. Be it mini events, as for pokemons balance, previously I was a tutor, contributed sprites, helped with the mapping errors report, in the tesr server at that time. I helped with some balances. I contribute with guides that are still in the forum in the Spanish section, obviously now they are outdated. And I have carried out various tournament events or mini events on my own with the help of recognition by the staff. Although lately I no longer refer to the channel other than to comment on idiocy, I have plenty of knowledge of the game, since I am in it since the Beta I am quite active in the forum. Sincerely I would like to contribute with ideas and be an active member of the balance sheet. (I know that many considered good in this area know of the knowledge and criteria that I have of how to make a good pokemon) Perhaps I am not the most popular option but I am sure that many people within the staff know my capabilities and know the contribution that I can deliver.

PS: could it be the return of my tutor version? o_O

Regards.

Super-Roxx

Banned user
Reaction score
Name: Jhalim Roxx - Know as Rhabei (arabic)
World: Platinum
Languages: Spanish, English and Pt-Br

I would like to be a tutor based on my innovative ideas. All players will have an active voice.

We will seek the technological advancement of pokémons and continuous improvements in their respective abilities.

You can call me Mr. Roxx, I will end the bandits of Team Rocket and form a TEAM of dreams: EQUIPE ROXXET!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!11!!

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
you right, he won't be a tutor, because he's related to many account trades just like machpoint, I also didn't refuse anybody but Machpoint until now and Nemesis right in this moment. Dear Billy, I'll let you shine now, if attention makes you feel better:)

I personally request you can check Nemesis background, If he is such a person involved with illegal trades and topics related he should not be playig right now. Somehow he has been clean and can not be accused of something with lack of proof. Barcelo, Zelricks, Torment Xtreme, Simpsomp and many others have failed to the game. I do not think we can have something even worse. I bet for Nemesis if there is still a posibility for him. We all will be more than happy with your honorable approval. He deserve to be on the next interview with you guys.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Name: Jhalim Roxx - Know as Rhabei (arabic)
World: Platinum
Languages: Spanish, English and Pt-Br

I would like to be a tutor based on my innovative ideas. All players will have an active voice.

We will seek the technological advancement of pokémons and continuous improvements in their respective abilities.

You can call me Mr. Roxx, I will end the bandits of Team Rocket and form a TEAM of dreams: EQUIPE ROXXET!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!11!!

Man, is diamond recruitment hehe sceptilefacepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back