What's new

Welcome!

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NufoJuarez

Reaction score
Character name: Nufo (nufojf older char in platinum)
World: Diamond
Languages: Spanish(Native)/english(B2-C1)/

Why do you want to be a tutor:
Pokemon has been in my life since I was 7 years old and at the age of 13 (2011) I met this great game. Padventures gave many friends who now are part of my life, many good experiences, and valuable hours of fun, and I think it’s time to share it with our community. Curiosity has always been part of myself and I always try to learn about everything in a deep manner, and the mechanics of the game are not the exception, I think that understand them is necessary to have a better experience while playing and an easier way to grow in the game. However, even when I see this knowledge as valuable thing, I’m not of those peoples who prefer to keep it for themselves, unlikely I always try to share my knowledge with everyone(old and new players) because I want us to be a continuous growing community so we can all enjoy this game during many years more. Also, I have always been a player who prefer the dialogue before the KS and hate, I think there is no reason to fight in this game.
Finally, I would like to recognize some negative thinks in myself, and this would be that I’m not a very active player in Spanish chat, but always I see someone needed for help I try to help if its possible. However, I would be chosen, I would compromise myself to put attention on it and help everytime I could.

Regards

MyChar

Reaction score
Name: Mychar
Languages: Spanish and English
Why do you want to be a tutor: In base to my experience as a player I'll try to improve player's experience with the game and help them to solve doubts related to the rules and game issues. I like to help all the players in this game and maybe I'm not an old player, but I consider myself dedicated to this game and I really want to become a good tutor.

Reaction score
ame: Beznoga Stonoga
Languages: Polish and English

Why do I want to be a tutor?
I've been playing here for many years, I know Padventures very well.But the most important thing is that I really enjoy talking to people (and that's the reason I'm that low lvl haha ;D).The chat people know me well. I'm always happy to answer all questions, especially from beginners and i'm very patient. Many players like me and are grateful for my help.I have never had any problems with the rules, I have no warnings ;)

aquilesrobo

Reaction score
Buenas tardes soy el player llamado Stropss De El Hermoso Servidos De Diamante
Se Varios idiomas tipo Español Español de españa Español de argentina y muchos mas
debido a que no trinfe en las anteriores elecciones me quiero postular denuevo yo seria el ejemplo mas claro de como un jugador empezo desde el 0 y es el exito
siempre ayude a los que mas nesecitaban pero debido a mis buenas acciones a mis antiguos camaradas como ejemplo ñeko sufrieron envidia y no quiero que pase denuevo si soy tutor ayudaria y haria que nadie se pelease seria le paz
muchas gracias

Zousa

Reaction score
Character name: Zousa
Languages: Spanish/ English
Why do you want to be a tutor: without more preambles, cuz it's interesting to deal with the community

simpsomp my motivation

rowletgasp

Sequel

Reaction score
Character name : Sequel
Languages: Polish/English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I am a player with 9 years of experience,
I spend a lot of time in this game,
I always try to help others,
I do not have any bans or warnings,
I like challenges and this is one of them

Barcelo

Reaction score
Character name : Barcelo
Languages: Spanish/English
Why do you want to be a tutor: Years ago I was selected as a tutor by the players, Raissa and Dagugo, over time I asked for demote (which Zelrick caused with his bad treatment) and I generated distrust in the people who believed in me (especially Aga), it is never too late to give a Second chance and I know that I have a lot of knowledge to give new players, to prosper and have a good time in the community. With nothing more to add and apologize if I ever fail, I promise to improve those aspects day by day. Good luck to all.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright so we have chosen people that go to the next stage

Spanish:Zousa and Mychar
Polski:Lord Gallux, Kebakian Palladin, Sequel and Beznoga Stonoga

Good luck in interview stage

ThisIsFine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back